Round 20 Discussion

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Eight in a row for the Bulldogs...

They are doing everything right. Who can beat the dogs??

Bulldogs props are better ball players than Norman, lol. Although to be fair, they are better than Keating too.

They are doing everything right. Who can beat the dogs??

Looks like no one can at the moment... doesn't mean you have to dislike my post though! :tongue_smilie::laugh:

The dogs drop into the second man formation so easily. Sometimes tonight they were doing 3 second man plays in the same movement.
We take 4 tackles to set one up and still blow it.

IMO there is nothing overly special about the playing personnel at the Dogs either. I can't speak highly enough of Des Hasler's ability as a coach. Particularly when you consider that Bennett had a similar squad level at the Knights (arguably better actually), I think what Hasler done is brilliant.

Don't know why Manly were such raging hot favourites leading into this game. Dogs were on a seven game win streak and Manly were missing Brett Stewart.

I think it's obvious now that Hasler is an exceptional coach.

Kasiano and keating injuries will hurt them

Yeah it was a good effort from them to hold on, while losing Kasiano and Keating early in the game.

Don't know why Manly were such raging hot favourites leading into this game. Dogs were on a seven game win streak and Manly were missing Brett Stewart.

I agree. Home ground advantage perhaps.

Last edited:
Which shows just how bizarre last week's Manly-Newcastle game was. I was wondering if it was a case of Newcastle being abnormally good or Manly being abnormally bad. I think it was both.

Mateo is shredding the Knights, I reckon he is the biggest talent running around in the NRL right now I honestly don't think he realises just how great he really could be.

Warriors are doing what they usually do & go to into a coma.

Active Now

• MasterWright
  • Santa
  • westy316
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Ozired
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • Spooky1013
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.