Round 20 Discussion

I was enjoying his presser. Didn't completely agree with his comments about his team but the lack of accountability was spot in when talking about refs. Waste of 10k though, noting will change.

Surely there must be a full copy of the presser somewhere? Does the NRL own full rights to them so they can just block the rest of it from ever going public?

What exactly was he whinging about? If anyone had a reason to whinge in the press conference it was Bellamy. The standard of the whole performance of refereeing was poor but what is he exactly getting at? Nothing really went against his side that didn't also get squared up against the other side. One of the best at blame deflecting. Made a career out of it.

Also he is delusional if he thinks that was his sides best performance of the year and was an 80min performance. They completed at 69% for a start and had 2 of the oppositions best players off the field for a big chunk of it. Bloke has lost his marbles. It will keep the media off his sides crap season though. Not that his bum buddies crawley and kent would write anything negative about him anyway.

What he's getting at is that your team would be the grubbiest team since wests in the 1970s.

The team that is so worried about player safety that the gave us the grapple, the chicken wing and the crusher. In the particular case of Slater, kicking out at bloke scoring a try in the hope of dislodging the ball. How many times has he kicked the player (not the ball) and how many times has he been sent?

Please, spare me the outrage. Your bloke fell into Soliola's arm and the damage was done when he hit the turf.

And as for the game failing Slater? Please. The game failed the fans when they failed to stop the wrestling, the above tactics,and when they didn't shut Melbourne down after the salary cap rorting.

Ps how much does it burn knowing that despite the rampant cheating and the disgusting tactics invented by your team, your mon has just 2 legit premierships when we have 3???

Melbourne and it's supporters don't care about the game the game should equally not care about them.

Surely there must be a full copy of the presser somewhere? Does the NRL own full rights to them so they can just block the rest of it from ever going public?
A room full of journos were there. I'd say we will be hearing about what else was said.

Please, spare me the outrage. Your bloke fell into Soliola's arm and the damage was done when he hit the turf.

I liked the post but this is BS.
That shot was late and despite the slip was always going to be high.

If you slow it down Soliola clenched his fist just before impact and unclenches it immediately after.
IMO late , high, deliberate swinging arm and clenched fist = send off.
This was akin to running a red light then saying you didnt see the other car coming.

They left him on the field because of the slip but didn't take into account anything else so how do they hope to stop similar incidents if they look for a soft **** options all the time.
The refs put off making decisions so they don't change games but indecisions like these have just as much potential to change the game as well.

Maloney out for at least 3 weeks so we probably get to see how Bird handles five eight and no Maloney against us .
Broncs still a chance to finish 1st with the injuries from this round

Ps how much does it burn knowing that despite the rampant cheating and the disgusting tactics invented by your team, your mon has just 2 legit premierships when we have 3???

Probably at least another 1 if it weren't for their cheating.

What he's getting at is that your team would be the grubbiest team since wests in the 1970s.

The team that is so worried about player safety that the gave us the grapple, the chicken wing and the crusher. In the particular case of Slater, kicking out at bloke scoring a try in the hope of dislodging the ball. How many times has he kicked the player (not the ball) and how many times has he been sent?

And as for the game failing Slater? Please. The game failed the fans when they failed to stop the wrestling, the above tactics,and when they didn't shut Melbourne down after the salary cap rorting.

Melbourne and it's supporters don't care about the game the game should equally not care about them.

I don't support the storm but keep rambling with your ill-informed nonsense. Im not going to bother arguing with a bloke that watches 1 game a week and thinks he is the oracle. Storm are the benchmark as a club. End of story. They have changed the game to benefit the type of player they like. SMART

Barrett "rested" players today. No team should be resting players at this time of the year only a couple of weeks after the bye. Just arrogant. Would not be surprised if he is trying to keep the Panthers out of the finals

DCE making Hunt look like the Next Immortal, what a flog...

Turbo is a budding star but his positioning at the back is regularly terrible

Going to be a massive for and against hit this for the Eags

Widdop having another field day against the Sea Eagles.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Foordy
  • Porthoz
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • Battler
  • The Don
  • NSW stables
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Mustafur
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.