POST GAME [Round 21, 2021] Knights vs Broncos

TEAM LIST TUESDAY

Changes: half, wing, centre

Dubbed: Kelly, Coates, Cobbo
Snubbed: Croft, Isaako, Arthars
Only one I disagree with is Coates. No point in playing him, it's like we are doing it to justify our position in not releasing him early.
You're deflecting , as usual. You lied to prove your case.
What **** ups? Missing a tackle?

I contrasted the others, not just Palasia because you singled out Kennedy for poor defence. Two more of his team mates had worse defence, three more missed just the same number as Kennedy but you single out only Kennedy.

You're magnifying Kennedy's errors whilst blithley ignoring others. That's because you just want to be 'right all along' .
You do understand that missing more tackles doesn't always mean they defended worse?

Only one I disagree with is Coates. No point in playing him, it's like we are doing it to justify our position in not releasing him early.

You do understand that missing more tackles doesn't always mean they defended worse?
Can't agree more on this, Gamble is the perfect player to illustrate this point, alot of the time he will do a big hit on a player slow them to a stop but because he hasn't grabbed them it will be classed as a miss tackle even if another player has got them pinned afterwards which is what usually happens.

I can't take people who just look at a stats sheet seriously, there is always more to it.

Can't agree more on this, Gamble is the perfect player to illustrate this point, alot of the time he will do a big hit on a player slow them to a stop but because he hasn't grabbed them it will be classed as a miss tackle even if another player has got them pinned afterwards which is what usually happens.

I can't take people who just look at a stats sheet seriously, there is always more to it.
While things like that may happen, most of the time a missed tackle really is just shit defence.

While things like that may happen, most of the time a missed tackle really is just shit defence.
Before the current rules, Halves would dominate the mistackle lists due to every team having a set play with a backrower aiming at the smaller defender on the edge where there is usually more space anyway(This still happens obviously but there is much more holes now with the faster pace of the game), now with the 6 agains there is tonnes of Middles topping the list which to me just says with more tired players they find it harder to grab the player to the tackle even if it was effective, because the middle is going to have more then one tackler involved 90% of the time.

Compare that to someone who is creating holes in the line with their poor defensive reads, it's not even close when it comes to who is the worse defender.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Browny
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • Dazza 92
  • Fozz
  • The Don
  • Kev_Guz
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • kman
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Turky Murky
  • Mustafur
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.