[Round 21, 2022] Broncos vs Roosters

For some reason it's taken us to the 20 minute mark to switch on. Haas has been bog standard ordinary and we are really missing Carrigan. It's not Tesi's fault that we are down but his play at the back is just uninspiring and yet again he was caught in the line when a kick has been put through.

Mick Ennis as usual is bagging us at every opportunity. The guy is a deadset fuckwit.

I think Haas has just played like he always does. Just rolls along making his meters but i think from a forward demanding 1 million plus a year he needs to stand up and inspire his other forwards like Flegler is trying to do. I say it a lot, but he just lacks so much physicality for a bloke his size.

Cobbo has been pretty good, especially cleaning up those loose passes and somehow staying in the field of play.

Flegs has been really good. our best forward so far tonight

Tesi is telling Kevvie he would rather player in the QLD cup. a good game from TMM for Wynnum (he'll be playing fullback) should make that a reality.

Turpin is still trash, I do like Billy as a impact dummy half from the bench

Just seen on reddit live feed there's a comment from a storm fan saying Freddy is annoying as **** with roosters games because of his bias. 40 up votes. Broncos are hated on reddit too, so it's not just us it is shit for channel 9.

Roosters getting away with murder in the tackle, they are either peeling off one by one slowly after a tackle or are still holding the man while he is trying to play the ball.

Some of Reynolds long kicks were the only reason they didn’t score 30. Let’s ease up on the Croft comparisons. We need Mam to start putting in kicks, defence can read us like a book. That’s where Gamble really helped. Mam is still the future tho, so it’s up to him.
he is being put under huge pressure to make kicks with the forwards not making any gains.

Why has Kevvie got the forwards pretending to be ball players again? They are going side to side before any space has been created with runs up the middle. It’s like 2 years ago with lodge & TPJ. I don’t understand why Kevvie has started tinkering with what has been working all year, keep it simple ffs!

they've been doing that all season ... and it's been working for them

Is out lack of line speed a plan tonight as look like roosters were starting make mistakes late in half

Never said anything during the Tesi debate through the week, but deadset he is totally brain dead. The sooner we get TMM back the better. He’s a walking heart attack. “Oh but his attack is lethal” really? I’m so over his stupidity. It stuffs our whole defensive line up.
His attack isn’t even that good. He’s starting to believe that hype and is throwing hospital passes every time he handles the ball. He’s getting into second receiver way too much.

I’ve said it before, Reynolds is too easy to mark, either Mam has to start taking on some of the kicking or gamble has to come back in.

Why has Kevvie got the forwards pretending to be ball players again? They are going side to side before any space has been created with runs up the middle. It’s like 2 years ago with lodge & TPJ. I don’t understand why Kevvie has started tinkering with what has been working all year, keep it simple ffs!
it works when we win the forward battle, but when we don't we should just be focusing on getting meters and the odd offload.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.