vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confident we can bounce back. TMM in for tesi and cobbo returning will both be huge for us. Patty might be out though which sucks. Maybe even slot gamble in somewhere.
Cobbo is still no guarantee to be playing. I hope Tesi retains his spot. Despite his deficiencies, he is a genuine attacking weapon back there.

Cobbo is still no guarantee to be playing. I hope Tesi retains his spot. Despite his deficiencies, he is a genuine attacking weapon back there.
Unfortunately, in my view his deficiencies currently outweigh the benefits of some aspects of his attack. He needs some time back in Q-Cup with specific directions on the things he has to work on.

Well with Patty set for a NSWRL enforced holiday I think we'll be moving back to the Kobe / Gamble lock rotation, which may not be a bad thing.

8. Flegs
9. Billy
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Kobe

14. Paix
15. Jensen
16. Palasia (also covers second row injuries)
17. Gamble

Hip drops are an automatic suspension.

He will get done for it mainly because his body ended up on Hastings leg and its injured him pretty badly, but its still not the classic hip drop tackle where the player comes in and twists his whole body around and uses that momentum to drag the player down, or use his legs to gain leverage either like Cleary on Billy.

Here comes the nrl crackdown where it lasts for 1 player for 1 week from 1 team/broncos. An example the nrl will not follow up on with any other team or player. Once again it will be a broncos player who is the 1st and last player to have ever needed to be used as an example to stamp it out...

Fucking over it. He stays ABOVE THE FUCKING WAIST. It is not a fucking hip drop peoples! It's all in the name. He does not slide down the legs. If players can't pull players to the ground the game of rugby league would CEASE TO EXIST

The fullback situation is an interesting one. I dont think both are great under the high ball, but i dont think TMM leaves it as much as Tesi does. Tesi individually in attack is better. but in terms of all round fullback play i think TMM is better for the team.

The fullback situation is an interesting one. I dont think both are great under the high ball, but i dont think TMM leaves it as much as Tesi does. Tesi individually in attack is better. but in terms of all round fullback play i think TMM is better for the team.
TMM's composure could've been handy last night as well.

At the moment we have Reynolds as the only experienced man in the spine with Tesi and Mam both looking to score and attack off every play.

He’s as much a liability as he is a weapon.

Here comes the nrl crackdown where it lasts for 1 player for 1 week from 1 team/broncos. An example the nrl will not follow up on with any other team or player. Once again it will be a broncos player who is the 1st and last player to have ever needed to be used as an example to stamp it out...

Fucking over it. He stays ABOVE THE FUCKING WAIST. It is not a fucking hip drop peoples! It's all in the name. He does not slide down the legs. If players can't pull players to the ground the game of rugby league would CEASE TO EXIST
Mate he broke Hastings leg with that tackle. Wake up.

He’s as much a liability as he is a weapon.
Not unusual for a 20 yo FB with 30 games experience. I recall Locky used to **** up a bit when first playing in that position. Tesi is no Locky but he has shown me enough to warrant being the first choice FB in the club atm.

People will gun me down but Tesi wasn't that bad I don't think

He didn't get great service a few times, could've been positioned better other times but you can't have it all. I don't think TMM scores that first try that he did
I thought he was quite poor at times but the biggest thing was surely he proved he isn’t a hooker for anyone saying he should be out 14. The guy can’t pass 10m with our taking 3 steps

We have a good team this year that is capable of going all the way if everything clicks, Tesi isn't confirmed to be our long term fullback either so picking TMM is a no brainer.

I don’t think Carrigan will be a catastrophic loss. Kobe is playing well and was immense when patty was out.

Praying that the Warriors come to their senses before the deadline and Walsh is available for the rest of the season, if not then TMM straight to FB for Tesi no questions asked.

Mate he broke Hastings leg with that tackle. Wake up.
Wtf does the injury have to do with it? Have you ever played footy? There are 9 or 10 tackles a game like that. He doesn't slide down his legs at all, he pulls him down from the waist. That's LITERALLY what he did. So if that's the criteria then so be it. No more pulling people down above the waist to the ground?
And btw "broke his leg". The fibula is a bone in his leg, correct. But it's not the weight bearing bone of the shin/lower leg. People break it tripping over without actually landing on it. There was no tibia or syndesmosis, mcl/acl, meniscus injury with it tells you there wasn't much force in it considering his ankle and foot appeared FIXED

I think who Walters picks at fullback next game will tell us what he really thinks, even subconsciously, of our premiership chances this year.

TMM = thinks we are a real chance to win it this year

Niu = not a chance this year, wants him to improve still to give him 2 viable options for next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Porthoz
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.