vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think in attack Staggs has been trying to get more involved with dummy half runs and coming looking for the ball some more. This needs to improve again but it is headed in the right direction.

I'm hoping once we have Cobbo back their combo will work again.
yes noted .
And making more metres than when he 1st tried it . Offloaded in his own 20 rucking the ball . Didn`t like that as much .

I think we get slighty better ball movement out of TMM as he gets the ball more to our outside men allowing them to be the strike or creating more space/taking pressure off Adam, where as Tesi is creating the opportunities for himself making him the strike player with the line breaks and tackle busts etc.

Cobbo - 12 tries TMM 0 Nui
Oates - 10 TMM 7 Nui
Herbie - 6 TMM 4 Nui
Staggs - 1 TMM 4 Nui
Hoeter - 3 tries Nui no games TMM
pereira - 1 each
I'm not saying that we don't because let's not forget TMM is really a 6 playing 1 but there is some variables there.
Niu would have missed majority of games with Herbie and Cobbo, also dealing with the majority of the origin period.

I'm not saying that we don't because let's not forget TMM is really a 6 playing 1 but there is some variables there.
Niu would have missed majority of games with Herbie and Cobbo, also dealing with the majority of the origin period.

Plot twist !
Drop Ezra and play TMM at 6 ... That`s his best position according to the coach . Ezra was loose the other night .

But ,,, nah one bad game doesn`t get you dropped I hope .

That try at the 1.40 mark (to take them to 18 points) really pissed me off when watching it. Everyone was just jogging across so slowly. No urgency at all!

That try at the 1.40 mark (to take them to 18 points) really pissed me off when watching it. Everyone was just jogging across so slowly. No urgency at all!

This is the one I was filthy at Tesi for. Zero awareness of what was happening until it was too late.

Big game this one, though im more confident in us jagging a result because its a away game strangly...

However, we really did need those 2 points we just dropped - we have a period of games now that will define our season.

Might not be fair given the strides we have made but thats footy.

We will know however precisely where we stand in the grand scheme of things once the Roosters, Storm and Parra games are behind us.

With Penrith losing both starting halves this comp is now wide open.

Big game this one, though im more confident in us jagging a result because its a away game strangly...

However, we really did need those 2 points we just dropped - we have a period of games now that will define our season.

Might not be fair given the strides we have made but thats footy.

We will know however precisely where we stand in the grand scheme of things once the Roosters, Storm and Parra games are behind us.

With Penrith losing both starting halves this comp is now wide open.
Cleary and his girlfriend will be fresh as daisies with this little break. They will still finish in first or second spot and will hit the finals red lining. I wouldn’t be too concerned if I was a panthers supporter. I reckon they’ll be the in the big one.

I think we have conceded something like 6pt more on average with Niu at fb than TMM.

With the short turnaround I can see Kevvie keeping the side as is except for Cobbo returning, and then getting embarrassed by chooks…

Does Gullivan Lawndart or whatever his name is from the Tigers, get to play for them this week?

Does Gullivan Lawndart or whatever his name is from the Tigers, get to play for them this week?

Yes because the squad hasn't yet been announced. It isn't really a major issue though, he isn't very good at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.