COMPLETE [Round 21, 2023] Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Saying it for a while...can someone else play at hooker whenever we are 5 metres from the opposite tryline..?

We can't and won't be winning anything as long as B Walters is our hooked..
No one knows what he’s doing. Walsh wanted it short side for one play and Billy completely ignored him. You could see walsh blowing up

NSWRL setting the narrative for Marty calling for a +4 week suspension... you done fucked up Marty and Shitney have decided you're gone till the finals

Parker the media scum.

"One of the dumbest and most irresponsible things I've seen on a football field I've seen in years" "if that's not a send off nothing is" "RCG had a lengthy suspension, this is worse".

Quotes from our club legend ex Broncos captain.

When we play up-tempo footy I am convinced no team in the comp can go with us. Then we pull out some really dumb shit that just does my fucking head in. We should be on top, I think we've had the better running that half. Let's go on with it.
That's why teams like Raiders and now Souffs are trying to slow us down in the play the ball. We have too much strike otherwise.

Parker the media scum.

"One of the dumbest and most irresponsible things I've seen on a football field I've seen in years" "if that's not a send off nothing is" "RCG had a lengthy suspension, this is worse".

How’s it worse??? No one got injured, knee didn’t make contact.

Well at the end of the day it's only Marty, not losing too much especially if he's going to come up with dumb plays like that

Parker the media scum.

He hates us because we didn't employ him.

Totally lost his soul and is morphing into James Hooper. There is no greater insult than that.

Parker the media scum.

I heard so much shit about Parker when he was a player and it doesnt surprise me he is like this in the media. Has a massive chip on his shoulder.

That Billy 7 tackle set... just pass it to Reyno. There's a minute left, you aren't scoring from there and even if we repeat set they go short. Its such a nonsense play.

Parker the media scum.

Wipe the prick from the books

Not a word about Marty on Ch9, swap over guys.

Deadset his knees didn't even hit anyone. I await the actual charge with baited breath. Can't be dangerous contact if nothing makes contact.

Klein should be fronting for bringing the game into disrepute, the number of penalties he's blown tonight. A free-flowing game and I reckon we'd be at least 2 tries in front.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  • scobie
  • OnToSomething
  • Broncosarethebest
  • winslow_wong
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Battler
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.