COMPLETE [Round 21, 2024] Broncos vs Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not going to go overboard and proclaim that everyone in the team is shit but there is a few players in the team that really need to have a good hard look at themselves over the offseason.

Well May you say God save the Broncos
Because now nothing should save the Broncos coach.

Whoever thinks it’s smart paying 1.4m for Walsh better rethink things. We have a lot of issues that need to be addressed prior to spending our cap on 1 player.
Sadly they will end up paying him that much.

They have burnt us down the touchline all game and now with a few short balls. Absolute schooling.

I’m not going to go overboard and proclaim that everyone in the team is shit but there is a few players in the team that really need to have a good hard look at themselves over the offseason.
Maam and cobbo have forgotten how to play rugby league
This isn’t a charity, I’m so sick of tolerating failure and mediocrity

30 point margin might be a bit flattering tbh. They bombed a try before half time and staggs ran the field right after it. Then skeleton through a 6m froward pass with 6 men cueing up. Could have been 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Redfern_1980
  • pagey
  • Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
  • Battler
  • Spooky1013
  • The True King
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • Shane Tronc
  • RolledOates
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Wolfie
  • Kev_Guz
  • Dazza 92
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.