COMPLETE [Round 21, 2024] Broncos vs Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be really interesting to see if Walters can survive this season, I just don't see us making the 8 now, and if you look at our wins this season too. Titans, Souths, Raiders Tigers, eels and Newcastle. Nobody in that list are near winning the comp, this season has been absolutely awful, really interested to see how Walters throws glitter on this Turd.

We have gone so far backwards it's not even funny.

When will we hear from the old boys.
Seibold says hi from Manly.

Goodbye 2024 season. I’m done. The attitude this season has been disgusting. We haven’t had luck with injuries but it’s been a bad season for most teams. Defence and attitude are a coaching problem. This season has shown us that Kev is not the answer. He’s done IMO.

Genuine question, not being a smart arse.
Why?
I don’t think there is an immediate solution to replace him this season and I just think Kevvie can have the full off season with the new assistants and say 10 rounds next year…if we are 10th or worse after 10 rounds then sure, hard to justify his position.

Don’t get me wrong, I think he has been poor based on the performances but I’d hate to make a rash choice by appointing Brad Arthurs and being here again in 18 months.

I do think he needs to make some hard roster choices…his recruitment this season has been woeful and we have no toughness or aggression…we are so passive and get bullied which gives the opposition confidence and most of our guys go into their shell.

I don’t think there is an immediate solution to replace him this season and I just think Kevvie can have the full off season with the new assistants and say 10 rounds next year…if we are 10th or worse after 10 rounds then sure, hard to justify his position.

Don’t get me wrong, I think he has been poor based on the performances but I’d hate to make a rash choice by appointing Brad Arthurs and being here again in 18 months.

I do think he needs to make some hard roster choices…his recruitment this season has been woeful and we have no toughness or aggression…we are so passive and get bullied which gives the opposition confidence and most of our guys go into their shell.
Fair points, there really is no obvious replacement which sucks.
I just hate the idea of squandering another year (likely Reynolds last year) of this much talent.
Although given their performance in 2024 maybe there isn’t as much talent as I thought, I dunno!

I just hate the idea of squandering another year (likely Reynolds last year) of this much talent.
Although given their performance in 2024 maybe there isn’t as much talent as I thought, I dunno!
I hate our backrow, so ineffective compared to other clubs. Cobbo is a flake and tbh Arthars, Oates, Hetherington, Jenson, Mariner, B Walters are dime a dozen nrl players which every team has at least the equal of.

The club has accepted this sort of shit for a long time now
What’s another season down the toilet

I hate our backrow, so ineffective compared to other clubs. Cobbo is a flake and tbh Arthars, Oates, Hetherington, Jenson, Mariner, B Walters are dime a dozen nrl players which every team has at least the equal of.
Completely agree with our backrow, other sides back rows make meters, bend and break lines, ours just doesn't, apart from the few kick chases I can't remember what Riki did today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • FACTHUNT
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • theshed
  • Redfern_1980
  • pagey
  • Dash
  • Battler
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Old Mate
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.