Round 21 - Broncos Vs Sharks - Post Match Discussion

Well obviously Wallace did the right thing, I don't remember there being any other obvious try scoring opportunities.

To be honest its a good thing to see Wallace back himself in a situation like this it shows confidence is back in his game, yes some luck involved in the try but he still had to create the opportunity for himself.

Wallace tried his hand, Scored a try.. Nothing else matters imo

2010 - Damn Wallace, He is ****. just try something once show some confidence
2011 - Damn Wallace, Selfish play that. What happens if it failed? He would have screwed up a chance for a try.
2012 - Damn Wallace, I wish Locky didn't retire. We need to buy a new half.

Well obviously Wallace did the right thing, I don't remember there being any other obvious try scoring opportunities.

Except he didn't actually score on that play (if we're being serious about it), and we had 2 or 3 more plays to make something happen, so the better play would've been to take the tackle himself or give a short ball to someone else to do it.

So good on ya Josh.

I just had a memory at this game. Did anyone see Josh Hoffman give Peter Wallace a spray when he scored that selfish "try" he was going off. Think it was the 2nd or 3rd tackle or something...he wasn't happy.

I went and had a look. It was second tackle off a penalty and as the boys are congratulating Wallace, Hoffy gives him a congratulatory tap on the head and then a stern look and appears to be pointing at an area behind the play and then keeps his finger pointed at 1.

Twas odd.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • leon.bott
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.