LIVE Round 21 Discussion

Discussion in 'NRL Live Game Chat' started by Super Freak, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Alec

Alec International Rep

Field goal...well, might as well when there is no pressure

2. Alec

Alec International Rep

That touch judge was right in line....

3. Dexter

Dexter

FMD 2 MTR forward pass right in line with the touchie. How the **** do you miss that.

Jedhead likes this.
    Oh **** off.

4. Alec

Alec International Rep

Late contact? Wow.

5. Dexter

Dexter

And it was more forward than the Raiders pass which was called back. Same touchie

6. Give that win to the refs.

7. Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup NRL Player

That's bullshit.

8. Dexter

Dexter

Good game to watch, talkling about a crap decision again.

9. Battler

Battler NRL Captain

Hope we get the Dragons week one followed by Penrith. Both are shit, and I'd back our boys, assuming they turn up to play, to do a job on them.

Jedhead likes this.
  10. Dexter

Dexter

11. jarro65

jarro65 State of Origin Rep

Nobody.

12. Maddy1to9

Maddy1to9 NYC Player

No wonder Ricky & Raiders fume to such an extent quite often & no wonder why they feel so cheated. How the hell does the pocket ref & touch judge both either close to the line or on the line can miss that Maloney 'the grub' pass?

In all honesty, Raiders should be in top-8 but in saying that, they are only a 60 minute side rather a 80 min side. Boy, that's quite a resemblance to someone close to heart....:eyebrow2:

Round-21 done & dusted. What's lined up in 4 days time? Surely a win for us & at least couple of other results go in our favor.

Master Coach - Please give Turpin & Carrigan/Flegler a chance. You've done this in 2015 which made us go to another level with our overall play. I know that we don't have that luxury of resources now but have injury concerns. Kick players ass to turn up on game day to win the game.

13. [​IMG]

Morkel likes this.
  14. Morkel

Morkel

I have my SVRL coach for next year.

mrslong likes this.
  15. Battler

Battler NRL Captain

Why should they? There's a very good reason why they fade in games: they have huge middle forwards (some would argue fat) who can't play big minutes and also defensive liabilities in the backline. Hodgson and Cotric are fantastic though.

16. Sproj

Sproj

Truly frightening, I mean like at the astonishing reactions by all those sitting around.

Aldo likes this.
  17. Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup NRL Player

Lol. Fail chip kick flanno.

18. Morkel

Morkel

The lack of urgency shown by the players to dive on the loose Esky Lid is systemic of the player's attitude problem. Flanno has lost the dressing room. Club in crisis.

Aldo and Sproj like this.
  19. Morkel

Morkel

FlannoDrugs.gif