Round 21 - Roosters vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the dragons do a number on us next week that is the ultimate footballing shame.

Mate, I can tell you for a fact they don't hate Parker. They might think he is a miserable bugger, but they don't hate the bloke.

Can you tell me why we all look like we'd rather be somewhere else too?

Mate, I can tell you for a fact they don't hate Parker. They might think he is a miserable bugger, but they don't hate the bloke.

Well that's the opinion you want the team to have of their captain...

Milf and Hunt SCARED to run at the line.

We makin the 8 or nah?

Nope. The best we can hope for is sneaking into 8th and giving the team an excuse to think they actually put in. It was like that under Griffin, was it not?

I look forward to Archer defending that last decision. I hope Greenturd pays for that mother of all fuckups.

Last edited:
I look forward to Archer defending that last decision. I hope Greenturd pays for that mother of all fuckups.

It'll be very interesting to see if Bennett finally has a crack at the Bunker.

Can you tell me why we all look like we'd rather be somewhere else too?

Doesnt mean they think he is a good captain. I think something isn't right. We do lack leaders, I've been saying it all year.

People are more than welcome to run with the "players hate Parker" narrative. But let's not try to pass it off as 100% fact.

Looking forward to seeing Parker retire. His last month has been very poor.

We are fucking disgraceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • Browny
  • Old Mate
  • Brocko
  • lynx000
  • Fitzy
  • Alec
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • LittleDavey
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosarethebest
  • simplythebest
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.