Round 21 - Roosters vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful call. That had far more momentum than Hayne's Origin try in 2014.

Walk them off Parker. If you have any balls take the boys off the field.

Hahah there is some conspiracy against us this season. There needs to be an investigation

Corey needs to unload at the presser. What's he got to lose.

This is why the players give up. We've been fucked over all year. We basically need to play twice as well as any other team just to be on an even keel.

Walk them off Parker. If you have any balls take the boys off the field.

100%. I don't disagree at all mate. But to be fair, we can't suddenly start playing football in the 71st minute and expect calls to go our way.

What's the point following a sport with such amateur officiating?

The NRL refereeing is the most incompetent bordering on corupt in world sport...

Every single one should be sacked

Well it turns out that having 24 HD screens and a camera trained on Mitchell Pearce's arsecrack doesn't help the bunker get anything right. They may as well pack it in.

Now is the time for Bennett to sack maranta and any other pretenders out there. Give the young guys a go and ready them for next season.

I wish Macca could force drop outs , or you know our halves.

They didn't hate Parker in the offseason or at the start of season.

The team has been shit all season.

We were just winning & not putting teams to the sword.

Nothing angers me more than this 2016 Broncos side who decide to start cheap shotting and tackling hard with 5 minutes to go when they are going to lose.

Absolutely so talk out there. Parker should see out his career in qcup

I am blaming Parker because IMO, he isn't liked & doesn't have the other players backs.

Mate, I can tell you for a fact they don't hate Parker. They might think he is a miserable bugger, but they don't hate the bloke.

Nothing angers me more than this 2016 Broncos side who decide to start cheap shotting and tackling hard with 5 minutes to go when they are going to lose.

For sure. It reminds me of the Griffin era.

I wish Macca could force drop outs , or you know our halves.

Getting into an attacking field position more than 3 times in a game helps that too.

lol @ the bunker. Defend that shit, Archer, no doubt you've got an excuse lined up.

Bring on 2017, we don't deserve a finals berth this year. A cleanout and a HARD preseason, and fire up for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Xzei
  • Skathen
  • Allo
  • dasherhalo
  • johnny plath
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Brotherdu
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • HarryAllan7
  • Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • winslow_wong
  • Manifesto
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.