Round 21 - Roosters vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's ridiculous. We won't lose 13+ every game from here on. This guy..

Wow finally we put a grubber into the goal line. for **** sake.

So how much are the dragons going to beat us by next week

Well done Boydy. Well deserved try for him.

We score.

A miracle happens, the ref didn't go to the bunker, because he knows the Broncos won't win.

Great play Broncos.

It hasn't been their night, would be great to see them finish with a couple of tries.

The first and only kick that has touched the Roosters in-goal results in a try.

So just to be clear, they aren't playing well because they supposedly hate Parker?

They didn't hate Parker in the offseason or at the start of season. But somewhere during the Origin period when Parker was barely there they decided not to try anymore.

I must say, our opposition always seem to capitalise on our misfortune as far as injuries go ..... kicking to wingers who are playing out of position (Opacic)

If we could only keep the same team on the field for more than one game.

i really have no idea why ppl are blaming corey parker. i mean seriously. he is no wear near the worst player in team.

and u cant blame his captaincy he being a good captain or not is no reason at all why broncos are getting flogged as much as they are. the place needs a clean out in my eyes. we have alot of young promising forwards **** off any one with a shit attidude

Well that's ridiculous. We won't lose 13+ every game from here on. This guy..

Ok maybe not against the dragons but every other team you'd take a punt on 13+ on our form. Trust me.

Ese'ese!!!

Easy as you like.

Turned it off. Can't bear to watch that shit anymore (EDIT - though maybe a touch too soon by the looks?!?!) I'm losing faith in Wayne as well atm - how does such a good start turn into wooden spoon performances? And why won't / can't he fix it? Members should be demanding to know what the real problems are, and steps should be taken NOW to fix them. This is Henjak / Griffin era attitude stink and I expect a hell of a lot better from a Wayne Bennett-run team. Cut the rot and I don't care who the **** it is. If they don't want to be there and put in, replace them with someone who fucking does.

At least the young forwards are showing some good promise. Thaiday will be lucky to even get a bench spot next year.

Last edited:
thats what im talking. our young forwards are the best in the side atm. they look so promising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Bish
  • Dash
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • ivanhungryjak
  • HarryAllan7
  • Old Mate
  • Morepudding
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.