Round 21 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos - LIVE Discussion

We are not that far off but gee, we need to learn to play for the full 80. 60 minutes doesn't cut it.

do these khunts even train during the week ?

guys. theres still 9 mins. we can score 2 tries and convert them to win. its only manly they aren't that good right?
I'd like to formally apologise to you for attempting to be positive during a game that was in the balance until the final 10 minutes. I've ruined your negative flow and made it hard for you to avoid enjoying rugby league, I'll try and be a grumpy negative fan like yourself for now on and I'll be sure to over analyse every game in the most negative way possible from now on.

lol we are shit worst team in the comp (that's it right?)

lol this is an abortion. fall over ourselves. grassing passes. grubbers into the other team.

Is there a reason why the only show Toovey in the booth?

Is Griffin even there?

7fB3RFR.gif

Any other team in the comp would have beaten Manly tonight.

Geez it's not hard to work out why Hook is gettin the HOOK:o_o:

The reality is that we are in a slump but teams come out of slumps and hopefully it is just a matter of trying to minimise damage in the meantime to make a run at the end of the season. Now watch as I get told I'm a moron for believing in my team and laughed at for it.

He would probably call Darryl Brohman Vidot.

there is nothing good to say about this team. I tried to find the positives but there aren't any.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Browny
  • Foordy
  • MrRobot
  • Santa
  • Lozza
  • Maddy
  • HarryAllan7
  • Morkel
  • Kev_Guz
  • Rah88
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Spoon
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncotville
  • Broncosgirl
  • phoenix
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 54 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.