Round 21 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give griffin his job back. This team is appalling

have you ever said a single positive thing at all on this forum ... i swear you only seem to show when we are going poorly

That's off fucking Manly so the only teams time you're wasting is fucking ours you ****

Ok, new game plan. Bash DCEs smug face and break Lyon's knee. The rest of them I can stomach for now.

Everything we touched turned to shit.

How :redface: getting smashed by Manly

Meh, still top of the ladder. Every team has an off game every now and then. Chalk this down as a shit lesson and improve from it.

Just wish the Raiders weren't faders and put the Cows away...

No advantage? He ran twenty fucking metres into open space? No advantage my arse you shit ****

We have improved this half

No advantage? He ran twenty fucking metres into open space? No advantage my arse you shit ****

Yep and that pretty much sums up our night. The bounce, the ref, the run of the green it was all against us.

*Sigh* really loathe Manly.

We were very average tonight. Post match presser will be interesting. Manly came to play is all. Probably shocked the fellas with 3 quick ones.

Good news everybody, we win 58-54 (overall)

Score line reminds me a little of the first game the Broncos ever played..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • marw
  • sooticus
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.