Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Discussion Continues:
johnyE
Well I'm calling it , the Kevolution is Dead. I really enjoyed while it lasted, our reward for Season 24 will be the spoon. We will not win another game this year and will have the ignominious finish, of being butt fucked into the ground by Minor Premiers Melbourne. I do however love reading the posts on this site, so thanks boys for all the insights. So that's a goodbye from me, I'll see myself out.
Lets show up Broncos!

Titans 13+

We will win this game.

I would love for things to just "click" today. I haven't seen anything to suggest it will but would love if it does.

Ideal situation would be the Titans just totally don't turn up and play us into form. Return the favour for what we've done to plenty of sides the past 4 years.

I was so confident last week and that backfired so I’m going to watch it with no confidence whatsoever with the lowest of expectations , maybe that’ll do the trick and they’ll win 😅

Let’s see if I can Finnish watching a game been so disappointed lately

just win try ffs

First set looked direct and purposeful

Draw and pass Mariner!

Lol Walters just absolutely burnt a tackle

Mariner not hear or see Mam?

Bombed a try. You just have to look for Ezra when a line break is made.

Fucking deadset bombed a try.

Hoping for the best, expecting the worst

Foran wasn’t onside but anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Gaz
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • kwomo
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.