Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Discussion Continues:
johnyE
Well I'm calling it , the Kevolution is Dead. I really enjoyed while it lasted, our reward for Season 24 will be the spoon. We will not win another game this year and will have the ignominious finish, of being butt fucked into the ground by Minor Premiers Melbourne. I do however love reading the posts on this site, so thanks boys for all the insights. So that's a goodbye from me, I'll see myself out.
No urgency from Mariner or Piakura then. We have gone all in on blokes like these who give up. I remember commenting on Mariner early in the season about how he gave up on a chase at a time of the year when he was playing well. I'm not convinced he's going to become a top player at all when he cant do the little things.
Honestly think both would've had their cards stamped by now if they were playing at several other clubs. I dunno if you can be this bad and spend so much time on field looking confused and clueless and turn it around.

At least we kept them below 50.

Is our defense so shut that Walsh has to defend in the front line?!

Team of individuals.
Broncs need to steer away from the 'Reece Walsh team' and get back to what they know.
Overrated

Man. We play like shit. Defend like shit. Not trying to single a player out either but man, mariner is trash. Entire left edge is trash.

Well I'm calling it , the Kevolution is Dead. I really enjoyed while it lasted, our reward for Season 24 will be the spoon. We will not win another game this year and will have the ignominious finish, of being butt fucked into the ground by Minor Premiers Melbourne. I do however love reading the posts on this site, so thanks boys for all the insights. So that's a goodbye from me, I'll see myself out.

Discussion Continues:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • Waynesaurus
  • kwomo
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • marw
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.