Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Discussion Continues:
johnyE
Well I'm calling it , the Kevolution is Dead. I really enjoyed while it lasted, our reward for Season 24 will be the spoon. We will not win another game this year and will have the ignominious finish, of being butt fucked into the ground by Minor Premiers Melbourne. I do however love reading the posts on this site, so thanks boys for all the insights. So that's a goodbye from me, I'll see myself out.
@Manofoneway

Still think Mam is the problem and Billy is the answer?

Gordy smiling and I'm sure Parker is in the toilet stool wanking.

Dumb fuckers who just want to blabber b.s.

How the **** did we get here from last year? Dumb idiots can’t tackle, can’t hold the ball & can’t defend at all. Utter garbage overall.
On the back of limited injuries and huge confidence, we over achieved.

Our fundamentals weren't much better last year, it's just we were supremely confident so more things came off.

Look at Tallis grinning standing with the titans.

Honestly, how is conceding a try like that even possible after being soo blatantly exposed on the edges last week?
KW doesn’t believe there is a problem, that’s why he has done nothing to fix it

Lmao Tallis partying with the Titans big wigs, and he has the audacity to think he can make calls about Walters and us. Wanker.

Herbie was on the left. Nothing got past him. Capewell was on the slide so don’t think he would’ve been much better
Maybe that’s the story. Don’t replace two of your edge at the same time.

There is a fine line between tragedy and comedy. This is full blown comedy now. This downfall is hilarious.

No urgency from Mariner or Piakura then. We have gone all in on blokes like these who give up. I remember commenting on Mariner early in the season about how he gave up on a chase at a time of the year when he was playing well. I'm not convinced he's going to become a top player at all when he cant do the little things.

First point of business is getting a serious 9. Nepo stuff is not a good starting point for a proper team.
Yep that will solve everything.. 9. Mozer all sorted 👍👍

Jojo Fifita has given the whole broncos squad a bath today.

@Manofoneway

Still think Mam is the problem and Billy is the answer?
Mate, I'm just calling it like I see it. If you actually wholeheartedly believe that Mam has been good In defence this year you are kidding yourself. I hate seeing any of the team play poorly to be honest. It's not a gotchya moment from me mate, I just want the team to do well. Mam included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • eggstar10
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.