Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Discussion Continues:
johnyE
Well I'm calling it , the Kevolution is Dead. I really enjoyed while it lasted, our reward for Season 24 will be the spoon. We will not win another game this year and will have the ignominious finish, of being butt fucked into the ground by Minor Premiers Melbourne. I do however love reading the posts on this site, so thanks boys for all the insights. So that's a goodbye from me, I'll see myself out.
Well at least I don't need to shell out money to watch this rubbish anymore this season.

Losing Capewell on the left might be a bigger story of the season than the injuries.

We really need to go back to the drawing board and start again playing money ball. Look at missed tackles and start getting rid of players from there.

Riki absolutely brain dead on that play... gives away a last tackle six again

Nice flop to give them 6 again, we don't play dumb football cause that at least requires a brain

Dumb fuckers who just want to blabber b.s.

How the **** did we get here from last year? Dumb idiots can’t tackle, can’t hold the ball & can’t defend at all. Utter garbage overall.

First point of business is getting a serious 9. Nepo stuff is not a good starting point for a proper team.

Gee 6 again and they score, where I have I seen these type of opposition tries all season again?

That try is Walsh’s fault. Standing like a clown waiting for the offload instead of finishing off the tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • sooticus
  • Footy Fanatic
  • broncsgoat
  • johnny plath
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.