Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Discussion Continues:
johnyE
Well I'm calling it , the Kevolution is Dead. I really enjoyed while it lasted, our reward for Season 24 will be the spoon. We will not win another game this year and will have the ignominious finish, of being butt fucked into the ground by Minor Premiers Melbourne. I do however love reading the posts on this site, so thanks boys for all the insights. So that's a goodbye from me, I'll see myself out.
Anyone going to guard the inside? nah we will just watch

3 broncos just watching… in all seriousness though, has Oates actually made a tackle today? I swear they have all either been ineffective, missed or just watching.

We need some brains and competitors in this team. I have little faith in Kevin, his roster choices have been dismal alongside his structures.

Gordie will still sit there on 360 and say the issue isn't KW after sitting up there with the Titans and laughing

lol at ppl ripping into Walsh. Two tries today and two assists butchered by mariner and Oates.

I’m thinking our generational fullback talent isn’t the issue
Agreed he is not the issue but he is also not the solution

lol at ppl ripping into Walsh. Two tries today and two assists butchered by mariner and Oates.

He'll head off to rorters and then the forum will find someone else to blame and be angry that we let him go

I think you are kidding yourself if you think he's a generational talent tbh. Its not like he's a kid with no experience behind him. He's in his 4th year of NRL with over 70 games behind him and he still has no clue how to do the basics you want from a fullback. His attacking brilliance masks a lot of problems with him.

It just keeps getting worse. 50 might happen right here.

I think you are kidding yourself if you think he's a generational talent tbh. It’s not like he's a kid with no experience behind him. He's in his 4th year of NRL with over 70 games behind him and he still has no clue how to do the basics you want from a fullback. His attacking brilliance masks a lot of problems with him.
Nice to see some of my controversial opinions getting some support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • eggstar10
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • kwomo
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.