Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

At this point a win is a win. We need halves badly but there were positive signs tonight. A try from a set play for once and Macca setting up a try from a blind side raid!

Scrappy but a great win. Attitude and intent was there in spades.

Haas is a beast. The only prop I've seen with similar athleticism is Fifita in his pomp but Haas' workrate, discipline, and reliability is absurd.

Klein was a deadset joke. Penrith grubbing up the ruck all game. Both sin bins were a joke IMO. Clear penalty on Turps but nothing doing with TPJ. Tackle incomplete, bet your ass Maloney would have run it (and been allowed to) if he didn't come back over.

Tip of the hat to Isaako also. Has been a hard year for him, hope he can bottle some of tonight's magic and carry it forward.

TBF that's your agenda so I'm not sure he could do anything to change your mind. I thought he was mostly solid and contributed to the win.
He failed to defuse two bombs that gave the ball back to Penrith. He was good in the attacking 20, but that was first/second receiver Milf.

TBF that's your agenda so I'm not sure he could do anything to change your mind. I thought he was mostly solid and contributed to the win.

It’s not an agenda it’s an opinion based on him letting the ball bounce twice and fucking up another bomb. He also ran for 56m which is not good enough for a full back

I would geniunely think about putting TPJ in the 6, doesn't need to kick, but use his size to create attacking opportunities with his Comp leading offload ability.

Turpin and TPJ will get suspended and a Panther will get a token get off with an early plea at best charge to make it look fair in their eyes.

19 years old....you are having a laugh.....

I watched Lazarus in his prime with us, I watched Webcke too.....somehow Payne Haas combines both.......extraordinary......he is to NRL what Zion Williamson will be to NBA...

19 years old......

A bit worried about TPJ might getting suspended, But no way Milford is liability......
I think TPJ will definitely be suspended. I also don't think it warranted a penalty and yet now we're going to have to hear all week about how he's an idiot and a grub because he decided to flop on an untackled player. If Maloney plays the ball rather than throws a hissyfit it wouldn't even be a penalty.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Morepudding
  • Foordy
  • Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • something
  • eggstar10
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • bert_lifts
  • broncs30
  • Nerd
  • LittleDavey
  • BroncosAlways
  • Midean
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • Johnny92
  • Waynesaurus
... and 46 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.