Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Me too, mate. I saw that last line and just saw BAIT 4 Sale written all over it. Easier just to laugh and ignore him. Milford saved a certain try.

He also kooked it and tried to trip Cleary

would like to see more of Perese please.....and does this win mean we don't get one of our halfbacks into this team..???

Fittler trying to get Issako to talk shit about Boyd haha.

Scrappy but a great win. Attitude and intent was there in spades.

Haas is a beast. The only prop I've seen with similar athleticism is Fifita in his pomp but Haas' workrate, discipline, and reliability is absurd.

Klein was a deadset joke. Penrith grubbing up the ruck all game. Both sin bins were a joke IMO. Clear penalty on Turps but nothing doing with TPJ. Tackle incomplete, bet your ass Maloney would have run it (and been allowed to) if he didn't come back over.

Tip of the hat to Isaako also. Has been a hard year for him, hope he can bottle some of tonight's magic and carry it forward.

Fifita was nowhere near as effective once he got worked out. Payne will need to adapt as well. He is a bit smarter than Fatfita.

God we do some dumb shit when we're aggressive.

Gotta say though Penrith got away with a lot of dirty shit in the ruck.

Agreed. We got a bit carried away at times but it was good to see them fire up for once. May have backfired a couple of times but we didn't take a backward step all night.

We should have put 30+ on these guys tonight.

No mental discipline, lack of leadership - again.

Milford showed why he cant be at fullback in the NRL. He also showed why hes great at 6.

We should have put 30+ on these guys tonight.

No mental discipline, lack of leadership - again.

Milford showed why he cant be at fullback in the NRL. He also showed why hes great at 6.

With a couple of decent halves to steer us around, i think we would have smashed them

But we still won and he contributed to that. Maybe pick your moments better. You also repeat the same thing over and over so we all know your stance by now.

This is a post game thread and I was commenting on something that happened in the game so you can beat it.

Fifita was nowhere near as effective once he got worked out. Payne will need to adapt as well. He is a bit smarter than Fatfita.

I say Fifita is still doing fine. Kid is a beast.

Halves aren't creating anything for him, he's getting the ball flat-footed and still plowing through defenders and standing in the tackle.

Once we get some halves running some shapes on the edge he'll go berserk IMO.

Active Now

• davidp
  • Tmac
  • ostin86
  • BruiserMk1
  • Broncorob
  • Aldo
  • Manifesto
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  • Manofoneway
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fatboy
  • Johnny92
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.