Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

We should have put 30+ on these guys tonight.

No mental discipline, lack of leadership - again.

Milford showed why he cant be at fullback in the NRL. He also showed why hes great at 6.

He’s not playing like a genuine 1. He’s basically still a 6 but they don’t want him defending in the front line because his edge defence was weak. If we had any of the top 4s halves Milford would be an outstanding fullback.

Just a couple of things that probably wont get much air play but Carrigan and Flegler were awesome. They both clean up so much. Carrigan especially is starting to really show he will be a 300 gamer.

Also big wrap on Isaako. Still can be shakey but geez he is good on his feet and is such a balanced runner. Both him and Staggs seem to get hit but can keep their feet. Very impressive for young blokes.

He’s not playing like a genuine 1. He’s basically still a 6 but they don’t want him defending in the front line because his edge defence was weak. If we had any of the top 4s halves Milford would be an outstanding fullback.

And conversely if he had a tturbo or teddy out the back he’d already be the best 6 in the game

I say Fifita is still doing fine. Kid is a beast.

Halves aren't creating anything for him, he's getting the ball flat-footed and still plowing through defenders and standing in the tackle.

Once we get some halves running some shapes on the edge he'll go berserk IMO.

He was talking about Andrew

I’m stuck in the middle with milf, he really is just not getting the meters and with this forward pack you have to wonder about his work rate. His kicking game is superb to be honest he really just looks like a half playing at fb...go figure. I understand the argument with not having proper halves which hinders him at fb (warranted) I’m more pointing out the meters gained and under the highball under pressure.
He did some great things defensively and is 1000x better then Darius there, just talking out loud. See what your thoughts are?

I say Fifita is still doing fine. Kid is a beast.

Halves aren't creating anything for him, he's getting the ball flat-footed and still plowing through defenders and standing in the tackle.

Once we get some halves running some shapes on the edge he'll go berserk IMO.
Pretty sure they were talking about the Sharks inferior Fifita ... Not our kid

With a couple of decent halves to steer us around, i think we would have smashed them
One of those current passengers is your friend D.Boyd. :xxxx: Killing us!

Just imagine this at full strenth: Turps 9, Dearden 7, Milf 6 and Herbie/SomebodyanbodybutBoyd at 1.

And conversely if he had a tturbo or teddy out the back he’d already be the best 6 in the game

This is true but it seems like we have a better chance of getting decent halves than superstar fullbacks.

Not just an immortal. The statue of him outside Suncorp will be 50ft high, Solid gold, and embedded with rubies, diamonds, and emeralds.
**** it..... Just put up a statue now while they're cheap. If he keeps his head, the bloke will be the best forward that has ever played the game.

**** it..... Just put up a statue now while they're cheap. If he keeps his head, the bloke will be the best forward that has ever played the game.

I think he needs a massive rest in the off season though. Hopefully he can knock back any rep duties. Need him firing again next season.

Active Now

• Dony Eliakim
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • barker
  • Dash
  • Bish
  • mystico
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
  • lynx000
  • Allo
  • mitch222
  • Aldo
  • Skathen
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.