Round 22 - Broncos vs Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Turpin I would knee Maloney or Cleary as hard as I could in the head. Penalty sufficient.

Couldn’t last the 6 minutes without fucking up. The method stinks seibold.

Seibold's attack game plan absolutely sucks. Nothing but an over reliance on giving the ball to the forwards ... yawn

Penrith playing like 6 minute masters right now

Just slow the play the ball and give the fucking penalty away in that spot. It's what the Roosters would have done.
Yep we were caught one on one and then had no one in the middle defending 10m out. Had to give away the penalty

Seibold's attack game plan absolutely sucks. Nothing but an over reliance on giving the ball to the forwards ... yawn

Yep. Oates May as well come in for a barge near the try line. He’ll never get a chance out wide.

Honestly, I'd be telling our halves and backs to drop to their knees a second before getting tackled. The **** wit refs sending off Turpin set it up...

We need a fucking halfback my god what is the point of all of this such a waste of a forward pack

very dumb from brisbane no one out there leading them telling them to just get to your kick

Watching this team at the moment reminds me of the Hook era. Never confident we can hold a lead or chase a deficit.

Milf's going to have a week off next week for sure.

Forwards are out to murder tonight. Excellent to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Midean
  • Brocko
  • BruiserMk1
  • Skyblues87
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncsgoat
  • Shane Tronc
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • teampjta
  • tajhay
  • Big Del
  • Santa
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.