Round 22 - Broncos vs Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Fittler...can you ask that girl you're talking to if she can play 7..????

Same shit different game. Forwards work their way down the field and we are clueless how to score.

Defence as solid as a wet paper bag.

Slater is right, our 'acting' halves dont know how to put anyone in a hole and our players cant hit a hole.

It starts with our halves not being willing to take it to the line, that’s one thing that really stood out for me with SoS against the sharks. He was willing to take it to the line and cop a hit to create opportunities

Last edited:
Going to be interesting when perese comes on could be a game breaker with the way Panthers defend

Gould has been cringeworthy tonight. Not that there's anything wrong with that but him calling Manseur a beautiful man and describing a dreamy dinner date with him confirms various suspicions I have had about Gus for many years.

The game plan should be simple really. Get at Kenny, Maloney and Cleary and play off that momentum

It STILL baffles my mind how bad we are in attack.

I'm not even taking the piss, but do we actually do any attacking training?

This is awful.
Yeah this has frustrated me for years, going back a number of coaches.
We just don't seem to run our plays with depth with players running into the ball, it's like catch then run quite a bit of the time.

Last edited:
Haas will be the best forward in history barring injury this kid is on another planet.

...then imagine what he'll do once he starts running angled runs of Boyds inside pass.....then you'll see something......ask Fifita....

Haas will be the best forward in history barring injury this kid is on another planet.
Thank god we have until 2024 to create cap space. If he was off contract right now he'd get 900k minimum.

We are screwed either way, lose we miss the 8, win and Seibs with stick with the 'winning' halves combination.

Next Week the Spine should be:
1. Milf
6. SoS
7. Dearden
9.Turpin

And work from there, there is no excuses anyone with a brain can see it even a Half Witt can it has to happen yesterday.

#thankswayne
You mean #thanksburgess

Haas already told his story about how's Burgess ditched him when he had agreed to watch one of his games and give him tips when a youngster it was a big reason he decided to reject the South's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Bongo
  • Dash
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • davidp
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • Dony Eliakim
  • RolledOates
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.