Round 22 - Cowboys vs Broncos

This piss weak team just cannot fall 2 tries behind otherwise its goodnight. Yet they do it every week.

Boyd needs to be back in the centres, Isaako back to fullback

Winning 2 games well against fellow top 8 teams .... nah let’s go back to what’s barely got us a 50% win rate :eusa_dance:

When was the last game we didn't give up an early lead... defence is fucking useless nowadays

Is Bird back soon? I’d take anyone at half back that isn’t a liability

Even I can’t support Boyd anymore, and I hate saying that.

Fucking deadshits. If we lose to the Cows, Gould can have WB for the rest of the season.

Nj2coMBF1selDUGyIr3tpIENSZLqTm6zw_a-rYkMdz0l2aFrRbBdQECjz-i2XVEyuhwmGr_x4YdpFS6Mi1S-H9OwLZuzf8PZs-9NPll_ZR3SekyK0KeEpmkm84k57O5QYBpscnN8IM_CUacm-kcgQSk=w400-h224-nc

Wayne bennett will never find the answers for this lot.

Anyone else get the emails from 'darius boyd' every tuesday from the Broncos with team lists? every single week, without fail since round 1, I have replied with 'Retire'.

Sorry Bennett cant get this team up.

And you **** wombles want give him an extension?

You’re all fucking mad.

I wouldn't even bother bringing TPJ onto the field for this.

Granville in good form tonight. Asking plenty of questions from dummy half.

Why the hell is it so hard for the broncos to hold the ball? And good work playing tpj with one leg.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • The True King
  • GCBRONCO
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • Bish
  • Aldo
  • winslow_wong
  • leon.bott
  • FACTHUNT
  • Strop
  • Manlyman
  • mrslong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • davidp
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.