Round 22 Discussion

I kinda like the Roosters strategy of always putting their foot out when the opposition grubbers the ball. Could work for us, it's usually a gift try or drop out with Boyd at fullback. Would at least try to combat the grubber behind our line tactic.

Last edited:
It’s like this Roosters v Souths game is in fast forward compared to us last night. Both teams playing finals football already whilst we are going backwards.

Another observation; Souths must have thrown more offloads in that first half than we have over the last 10 or so weeks.

At this rate, we’re in big trouble playing either of these teams over the next 2 weeks.

Last edited:
I wish somebody would punch that merkin Mitchell in the face

I have just rewatched the penalty for a roll ball 3 times against Ferguson. There was no suggestion of the pocket ref screaming for a roll ball and the penalty was given after the completion of the next tackle. That is the definition of a bunker penalty. I actually think the play the ball was fine as well.

What was that penalty for?

Sam Burgess has cost the Rabbitohs tonight.

No penalty for the second effort from Hargreaves?

Panthers stinking it up and Maloney looks like he has done serious knee injury right on halftime

Panthers just need to keep targeting Elgey and Elliott.

They will win this game if they do.

Lol Ashley Taylor...

Active Now

• Midean
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Strop
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Bronx48
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fatboy
  • broncsgoat
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Harry Sack
  • Volvo Driver
  • Brotherdu
  • Organix
  • GCBRONCO
  • mieko
  • winslow_wong
... and 49 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.