Round 22 Discussion

How was that Trbojevic play the ball all good?

You're not wrong, he didn't maintain his balance. It wasn't like it was a difficult decision, it was either an incorrect play the ball or there was interference. Based on replays, it was the former.

Last edited:
You're not wrong, it wasn't like it was cut or dry either, he didn't maintain his balance.

Yeah but he's a media darling. 99% of quick taps get called back too but his wasn't.

Check those jerseys out, it's full on Gold Coast Broncos

Check those jerseys out, it's full on Gold Coast Broncos

On this, can someone explain to me why they play the same fucking song as us when they score a try? Or am I hearing wrong?

That's just pathetic really.

They'd rather imagine they're someone else then fix up their own shit. Same reason they wanted to play games out of Suncorp until the whole comp laughed at them

Jeez Parra shoulder charge, flopping in the tackle, but the Titans are pinged for any little indiscretion.

Disgraceful defending but good try by Shaun Lane. He sure knows how to find the white line

Disgraceful defending but good try by Shaun Lane. He sure knows how to find the white line
I heard the same gag 30 years ago at North Sydney oval it was referring to their 5/8 at the time. I'm sure his name had Scott in it.

Not gonna lie, I think Moses is the best Halfback in the comp at the moment.

Ponga playing pretty well for someone who's not worth $1m

Ponga playing pretty well for someone who's not worth $1m
Not having a go at you, but I'm not overly impressed that he managed to get on the outside of Coen Hess. Clubs with million dollar players should be making the finals every year.

Not having a go at you, but I'm not overly impressed that he managed to get on the outside of Coen Hess. Clubs with million dollar players should be making the finals every year.

Tell that to the Dragons, Titans, Cowboys and whoever else is outside the 8 with "million dollar" players.

How come Taumalolo isn't copping as much criticism as these other guys? He's been well below his best for the last couple of months and his team certainly isn't making the finals.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Griffo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.