vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be a huge crowd tonight, it seems. I tried to get tickets in the corner or behind the posts and only single seats available. Sucks I can't go, but cool that the crowd will be into it.

Really doesn't feel like Oates has made that many mistakes. Maybe it's rose coloured glasses.
I mentioned this the other day: Oates spills a lot of high risk balls like attempted intercepts and charge downs, and in the process saves more than his fair share of tries. Plus corner kicks from Reynolds and Mam that don't always find their mark (otherwise he'd be non stop scoring). But also some of those high risk balls stuck and resulted in runaway and corner tries. Selwyn the same, plus all those times Kotoni squeezed him into touch. But Selwyn is also a fumbler. Not as bad as Coates, but it's something he'll need to work on. He's not ready for fullback yet.

Reserves are Jordan Pereira and Cory Paix.

Reserves are Jordan Pereira and Cory Paix.

Come on Paix!!!

Really doesn't feel like Oates has made that many mistakes. Maybe it's rose coloured glasses.
He made quite a few when I did the RK comparison, I was surprised but in hindsight it was a bit of a rocks and diamonds night

We need Fatty’s son to penalise these storm ononists right out of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Thelmus
  • Justwin
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • eggstar10
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • MrMoore
  • kiwibronco
  • Jazza
  • ezpz
  • RodF
  • Redux
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.