vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flegler better not get suspended though he will. That was absolutely nothing. Milford should have been penalised for diving. That was disgraceful.
Old AM did it twice to milk the ref. we should have challenged one of them

Anyone notice how shit Payne Haas is at passing the footy, 7 metres before he’s even near the defensive line and goes back door. It was fucking disgusting give someone else that carrigan role. Hit the line and pass! Can’t believe he wants a million

Anyone notice how shit Payne Haas is at passing the footy, 7 metres before he’s even near the defensive line and goes back door. It was fucking disgusting give someone else that carrigan role. Hit the line and pass! Can’t believe he wants a million
Since he started passing, we suddenly scored tries this year. I’m ok for him to keep learning

I'd be going with pretty much the same team but a couple of changes:

1. TMM (what a difference he makes)
2. Oates
3. Staggs (I actually thought he was pretty good against Newcastle and is going better than some are giving him credit for)
4. Farnworth (failing his return, more than happy to keep Hoeter here)
5. Cobbo
6. Mam
7. Reynolds (just manage him through the rest of the season and then I reckon he will flick a switch for finals)
8. Flegler
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. James

14. Paix
15. Jensen
16. Hetherington
17. Robati/Piakura (given Gamble is injured again, this one makes the most sense and puts a bit of a rocket up Riki letting him know there is someone breathing just down his neck)

The Staggs - Cobbo - Staggs - Cobbo dummy half show was a thing of beauty .

Hoeter did good .
Notice no one is talking about him much ? That is a good thing . Didn`t lose anything compared to Brenko last night .

2. Oates
3. Staggs (I actually thought he was pretty good against Newcastle and is going better than some are giving him credit for)
5. Cobbo
6. Mam
7. Reynolds (just manage him through the rest of the season and then I reckon he will flick a switch for finals)
8. Flegler
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. James

14. Paix
15. Jensen
16. Hetherington
17. Robati/Piakura (given Gamble is injured again, this one makes the most sense and puts a bit of a rocket up Riki letting him know there is someone breathing just down his neck)
What about Robati at lock, or is James there for leadership?

What about Robati at lock, or is James there for leadership?

I don't mind it in theory but Robati has been out for a while, so not really sure throwing him in to start in an unfamiliar position is the best idea at this time of year, plus James was pretty serviceable there this week, deserves another go at warming Patty's seat.

I don't mind it in theory but Robati has been out for a while, so not really sure throwing him in to start in an unfamiliar position is the best idea at this time of year, plus James was pretty serviceable there this week, deserves another go at warming Patty's seat.
I don’t know if he’s fit yet, but he’s played lock for the seagulls this year. I was impressed with his last game for us. His attack is better than James, but you're right in that he lacks experience.

I hope the boys realize that a win here will secure a spot in the finals.

Raiders winning puts them on 24 points with 3 games left and they have a reasonably easy run with the Knights, Sea Eagles and Tigers being their opponents. However, their F/A is -31 while ours is +69.

They would need to win their remaining games by pretty good margins and hope we get flogged by the Eels and the Dragons for them to be any chance of overtaking us.

So if we win this game, we're in.

Raiders winning puts them on 24 points with 3 games left and they have a reasonably easy run with the Knights, Sea Eagles and Tigers being their opponents. However, their F/A is -31 while ours is +69.

They would need to win their remaining games by pretty good margins and hope we get flogged by the Eels and the Dragons for them to be any chance of overtaking us.

True, but I think we only have to beat the Dragons to make the 8.

Yeah surely Paix is held in higher regard then what Turpin just dished up. He even let in a identical try to what presumably got Paix dropped

2. Oates
5. Cobbo
6. Mam
8. Flegler
9. Walters
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. James

14. Paix
15. Jensen
16. Hetherington
This is a great team.

Let's not forget the Panthers had 50 tackles in the red zone, they just had a totally useless spine. Unfortunately for us, we just cannot beat them no matter how they are going, it is a total mental thing now.
That and the storm circle this game every year before the season starts.

They have won last 11 matches against us at Suncorp. Complete domination.

If we beat the storm and lock in our finals spot that is a massive confidence boost for our guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • lynx000
  • FACTHUNT
  • Astro
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Thelmus
  • LittleDavey
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.