Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Error after error after error

Can't say I'm shocked, here comes another.

And Marty throws it away

No respect for possession

Kevvie looks like a dead man walking in the box.
He’s let the standards slip with no consequence for 3 years and it’s catching up to him. I can’t remember a player since 2021 that he dropped due to form.

None stop errors and missed tackles or bad defensive reads being allowed every game and this is where we get too.

No other coach would’ve selected Mariner as consistently as Kev has. The kid has talent but you have to send a message that his efforts aren’t acceptable.

Other than Oats I should add, who appears to be the designated whipping boy

8 errors already, going for our record
Who would have thought repeated dropping the ball all the time every week would lead to repeated losses…

To say something positive, Mariner has gotten better at yardage carried over the season. Still a total Gumby though.

For those thinking Kev will stand down, they wouldn't have hired him new assistant coaches.

About time it clicks.

Nice work Mariner. Didn’t know what he was gonna do there.

Well done Deine. Great catch and an awesome finish.

He’s let the standards slip with no consequence for 3 years and it’s catching up to him. I can’t remember a player since 2021 that he dropped due to form.

None stop errors and missed tackles or bad defensive reads being allowed every game and this is where we get too.

No other coach would’ve selected Mariner as consistently as Kev has. The kid has talent but you have to send a message that his efforts aren’t acceptable.

Other than Oats I should add, who appears to be the designated whipping boy
I think he just wants to be everyone’s friend
The other problem is we have extended the contracts of so many guys who are badly out of form

As much as Mariner needs to do better defensively. He sure knows how to score.

This team is a screaming joke of piss poor discipline, attitude and fundamentals. I feel so bad for Reyno. He couldn't even get fired up when Mariner scored. He knows how bad things are, because he has been apart of some good systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • broncos4life
  • BroncoFan94
  • TimWhatley
  • RolledOates
  • Morkel
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.