Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
You’re taking the piss.

He literally throws is 8 metres out, 7 metres out.. I will give you 7, for the sake of my perception being slightly off, he catches it at least 5 out.

It’s forward no matter what way you look at it.
Where the ball ends up doesn’t mean shit or is this the first game you’ve watched?

I haven’t seen it because lol people that still watch, but it doesn’t matter where the ball is received

Aaaaand Piaks drops it cold... this team just literally cannot do anything

Weakest running backrowers in the comp and **** all depth to replace them with

There is no way Walsh goes into the Halves now.

I think the problem with Walsh is his fingers. His wrist is unstrapped but he has two fingers taped together

Walsh wants nothing to do with the high ball...... 😞

I have no try, I also have no idea what happened.

You’re taking the piss.

He literally throws is 8 metres out, 7 metres out.. I will give you 7, for the sake of my perception being slightly off, he catches it at least 5 out.

It’s forward no matter what way you look at it.
Go look at his hands. He throws it backwards. It wasn't even close to being forward out of his hands. It's irrelevant where it lands.

Where the ball ends up doesn’t mean shit or is this the first game you’ve watched?

I haven’t seen it because lol people that still watch, but it doesn’t matter where the ball is received

You’re not even watching, you’ve forfeited right to have an opinion.

Go look at his hands. He throws it backwards. It wasn't even close to being forward out of his hands. It's irrelevant where it lands.

So he throws it back but it goes forwards, 2-3 metres. That’s what you’re telling me.

67% completion... cows havent even been good

Every week we have the coach and the players chirping about "going back to basics", and every week they fail to demonstrate ANY improvement in the basics.

The players just aren't buying in to Kev's messaging anymore. He's lost them.

Hanging by a thread here.

No try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• upthebroncs
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Galah
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • Hoof Hearted
  • GCBRONCO
  • Morepudding
  • Dexter
  • RolledOates
  • Culhwch
  • jarro65
  • mitch222
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.