Not open for further replies.
Things I’d like to see in the second half;

Cutting down Souths offloads
Macca passing in front of players
Boyd not touching the ball on the left.
Attacking on the right
Rolling up the middle

Shibasaki or Boyd puts one on Roberts chin

At the game and our attack is fucked. If we don’t stop Cook in the next half so are we.

We are actually really missing Turpin out there

If Boyd would take it to the line and pop one off to Fifita running at speed there is no way Roberts would stop him
Exactly, but they keep going to Glenn... who was saying Fifi should be a decoy 😉😉

**** we have to be the dumbest fucking team. We should have been up by 18 points, but we have no fucking idea what to do with the ball. And even when we do, it's so poorly executed that it's easy meat for the defence. The only questions we're asking them with our attack is "what the **** are we doing, because we sure as **** don't know".

Roberts should have been gone, not just for 10, for the game. How much worse is there? Deliberately hit high, in the head, after the play had stopped, with the tackled player on the ground, already injured and vulnerable. In fact, we're not the dumbest team. The dumbest team are these fucking idiots that are pretending to oversee a code called the NRL.

Milf is playing 5/8 in attack for those who are calling for it. The number on the back isn’t changing anything but his defensive positioning.

Thank you. It’s so obvious... don’t know why people complain about his metres

They just said cody walker has not had to make 1 tackle! Is it just me or is that not just ridiculous.

Gillett has got to get his running game back.

I’d look at putting milf back in the halves tbh. Looks much sharper, especially in set plays.

I'd rather

1. Isaako
3. Boyd
6. Milf
7. SOS
9. Turpin
14. Seggy

29. Macca

Dearden can stick to qcup for another year playing against men, he's 18 or whatever, there's. no rush.

If bird sticks around I wouldn’t mind seeing him prepare himself in the pre season for a crack at full back.

Thank you. It’s so obvious... don’t know why people complain about his metres

Don’t most of a fullbacks run meters come from kick returns which is in defence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • Lozza
  • Manofoneway
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Culhwch
  • Broncorob
  • Big Del
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Hoof Hearted
  • FACTHUNT
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • MrTickyMcG
  • cento
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.