Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Apparently Darius broke one of his front teeth in a high tackle last night. Ouch.

MRC deemed there was nothing wrong with the Fifita tackle.

A complete joke.

We've had the crusher, cannonball and chicken wing for years now. Fifita has gone "**** it" and introduced the DDT.

That's disgusting, he missed the first tackle and came in with the intention to cause serious harm, SERIOUS HARM. At the very least he should have been fined monetarily. **** off NRL.

Is there footage of the tackle online anywhere?

I think it was met with less concern because Arrow jumped straight up again. But he definitely could have been paralyzed or killed.

Kodi is seriously impressing me, I've had doubts about him and Milf in the halves this year and next but he just keeps getting better. Gillo looks like a different player running off his short balls compared to Hunts. Looks to have a great attitude and is ice cool. I like that he looks to be playing a simple game, focusing on the couple of things he does really well at this stage - using his speed to get on the outside and create space for his outside men short and long, then supporting well. Not too complicated and doesn't over think like Hunt.

Milf's playmaking game is really developing nicely and he's coming into his own with the added responsibility. He's nowhere near the finished product yet, and plenty of the criticism he's received around those aspects of his games has been warranted. But all year he's been getting himself and the team into a better position to create something, and more and more often he's taking the right decision. The scary thing is he's nowhere near as good as he can, and will be. And when he's making the right call, it's not just in one aspect, he can produce it all, long balls, short balls, grubbers, chips - oh and I suppose he can also run okay... Sure he's still getting it wrong plenty, but wow, if you weren't expecting miracles you can't help but be impressed by his progress this season. Keep feeding the man cheeseburgers, it's working.

Roberts is starting to become one of my favourite players and I'm really impressed with his attitude on field, and by all reports it appears to be improving off of it. Particularly his defence, the efforts he's making from marker and in cover are sensational; his speed's not only lethal in attack. He certainly does seem like he's more part of the team now. Wayne gets most of the wraps for the turnaround, but I reckon our club captain deserves a lot of the credit as well.

It's good for Milf. Only way to learn is to experiment and see what works and what doesn't.

Not sure why the nrl continue to try build a role model profile for Fifita. He had one decent game in origin 1 and that's all you'll hear about for the rest of his career, never mind his thug nature.

@Morkel what is that shit in the tipping comp?

FidZknJ.gif

What did I do this time ?!?!?!?

giphy.gif

In fact, out of any player coming through from our under-20s GF a few years back, Arrow is the one player I thought you could say without a doubt would end up being a just about guaranteed star. It isn't just his talent and motor, it is his work ethic. The kid works as hard as anyone I've ever seen. He is a huge loss and we will look back and realise that in a few years time, even though we'll have a few more premierships in the cupboard.

Uncle Wayne tuning up Arrow ready for finals . TPJ was held back . Let Arrow show what he`s got . Ese x 2 was good in defense . Lots of clean up work a la S Thaiday .
Speaking of Samuel he has a quick strong pass off the ground .

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Fatboy
  • broncsgoat
  • MrMoore
  • Mustafur
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brotherdu
  • simplythebest
  • Strop
  • winslow_wong
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Battler
  • Redux
  • Harry Sack
  • Volvo Driver
  • Allo
  • Skathen
  • Wolfie
  • Organix
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.