Round 23 Discussion

Uh oh, did Ricky go off in the presser? Vossy just tweeted that Stewart was offside (in front of the play the ball) at the last try.

To be honest, Matt Checchin is arguably one of the most incompetent refs in the game.

11907219_551206328360149_6192525492629828044_o.jpg

Josh Hoffman level eagle eyes refereeing there.

11907219_551206328360149_6192525492629828044_o.jpg

Josh Hoffman level eagle eyes refereeing there.

This makes me feel even better. Because I hate manly and enjoy the fact that they won the game via an illegal play... but Ricky Stuart still lost :)

Both Cronulla & Melbourne are 1-17 for tonight's clash at Remondis.

If Melbourne win, it will guarantee the Broncos a Top 4 finish.

Not sure if good Melbourne defence or inept attack from the Sharks.

Even when they got 2 dropouts in a row, Cronulla never looked like scoring.

Cronk nearly hit his face on the goal posts. Watch the NRL make sure there's pads covering the whole goal post by next week.

Well first goal achieved, top 4 finish, now lets finish the regular season the best we can before the finals.

Gallen offloaded that ball forward. What do touchies do anymore?

Does anyone know if it was big Dave Hala's debut game for the Titans this round?

I'm assuming he was a massive disappointment but I was just wondering if anyone saw the game and how he went?

Does anyone know if it was big Dave Hala's debut game for the Titans this round?

I'm assuming he was a massive disappointment but I was just wondering if anyone saw the game and how he went?

Nah he played the week before. Was nothing special anyways. I think we made the right decision to let him leave.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Swordfish
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Harry Sack
  • Skathen
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • Hurrijo
  • Alec
  • bazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.