Round 23 Discussion

Lol that's embarrassing..

Have to say that is what Canterbury can be like though, coasting along, and looking like they haven't turned up. Suddenly something goes their way, put on a try in the most arsey fashion and the game changes.

Last edited:
Lol Manly have no hope winning this game.

They look clueless.

Last edited:
Just well drilled bulldog defence IMO. All those repeat sets and there's a forward (Tolman) there turning to clean up a rebound in the in-goal.

Koroisau is a livewire from dummy half, but his communication with his playmakers looks non-existent. There were a few times where the play was out the back and Api opted to go to Vave instead. It makes you wonder how the Sea Eagles would be going if Parcell was fit. He strikes me as a team player and doesn't seem to have his own agenda.

The Bulldogs may lead by six points on the scoreboard, but on the field it's as close as anything.

For the Sea Eagles, they need to play both sides of the ruck. They've been favouring their left-side which has made it fairly easy on the Bulldogs defence. If Koroisau can communicate with his play-makers and the Sea Eagles challenge the Bulldogs with some change of angles, I believe they'll burst through.

As for Canterbury, Mbye needs to come into the game. He's been fortunate that the players around him have carried the side, but he's been very poor so far and he's kept the Sea Eagles in this.

How did I leave Jamie Lyon off my most punchable list?

Like clockwork, Manly go right and score a try.

I think they'll be outclassed, but there's holes in the Bulldogs defensive line. They've had it very easy.

On replay looks more likely it was batted back or knocked on

Last edited:
Can't believe a fucking shit side like the Bulldogs is in the top 4.

Well Manly just won't go away, will they?

Gee Manly really lost their way that set.

Are Koroisau and Cherry-Evans on speaking terms?

How the **** are Manly still in this?

This is the set for Manly.

Bad kick by Mbye.

Great pressure from Reynolds.

Was he onside?

Unread

Active Now

• Santa
  • Midean
  • johnny plath
  • davidp
  • Brotherdu
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Ondi
  • Justwin
  • whykickamoocow
  • Xzei
  • maddo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.