Round 23 Discussion

Holy crap! Now do you see what I mean about sloppy and grubby? Basically two teams trying to cheat their way to the win.

What have the Roosters done in the second half? The Storm always cheat, the HIA just the latest rubbish they pull.

Perfect finish! Pearce knocking on to give us 2nd place.

It was high intensity, but **** both these teams are grubby!

What have the Roosters done in the second half? The Storm always cheat, the HIA just the latest rubbish they pull.
To be fair, that was hard to pull out of from JWH but it was avoidable, the Roosters have been chopping high and trying to hurt blokes. But yeah storm are worse

If any team was going to rort the HIA, it'd be the Storm. They excel in finding grey areas and exploiting them.

To be fair, that was hard to pull out of from JWH but it was avoidable, the Roosters have been chopping high and trying to hurt blokes. But yeah storm are worse

Yeah completely agree they are both grubby, hence why us, the good guys, should win it all.

And once again, goodness me how stupid are channel 9. Top of the table clash could bring in an audience on a Thursday night but nope, let's make it Saturday afternoon and put on the Bulldogs...the BULLDOGS.

So Coote hit late and high by Peachey, according to the commentator, nothing in that, should be play on.

And once again, goodness me how stupid are channel 9. Top of the table clash could bring in an audience on a Thursday night but nope, let's make it Saturday afternoon and put on the Bulldogs...the BULLDOGS.
That was one of the single most laughably bad games I have watched in a while too!

Now to enjoy the Cows sinking to lower depths while we cruise to a top 4 finish :D

So if Cows lose this by more than a few, they'll drop out of the eight.

Who is the commentator? Sounds like Hadley? Why? How can there be two of them???

Active Now

• LGH
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.