[Round 24, 2021] Sharks vs Broncos

The overreaction to ‘late’ hits (as in under a second late) on halves is due to Cronk and Thurston whinging. The six again is due to the rorters giving away intentional penalties to slow the game down.

Thats probably right, but the players know this now and need to adjust. I do agree the game is going soft, but they just have to learn.

Alright, bye Ethan. Why is Payne playing the ball there tho eh.

Can't believe I'm agreeing with Alexander ... those BS deliberate 6 agains on the first tackle should be a penalty
Yeah I don't even know why they bother giving them so early in a set, should be a penalty.

Can’t be eliminating another Sydney side from finals contention.

Thats probably right, but the players know this now and need to adjust. I do agree the game is going soft, but they just have to learn.
A penalty is soft but fine. A sin bin in Piakura’s situation is way over the top imo

shouldve kicked for goal, wastes time and brings it down to 6

A penalty is soft but fine. A sin bin in Piakura’s situation is way over the top imo

I think in todays game its a bin. Late and in the back just isnt allowed. I think most of the head high shots are barely even penalties tbh, but its just the way things are now. Cant say i like it but it is what it is.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.