/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Bookies would be making short odds on Haas and Riki I’d reckon

This kind of public talk of cliques and in fighting stinks of 2019-2020.. these things should sorted behind closed doors.

So nobody knows who the two are. It’s still just rumour and innuendo.

What a shit rumour to start. All it does is destabilise our club.

So nobody knows who the two are. It’s still just rumour and innuendo.

What a shit rumour to start. All it does is destabilise our club.
Interesting that the story is broken by Kev’s 2 best mates in the media just when the heat should be getting put on Kev for dropping 1.05 odds of a finals appearance.

Great way to control the narrative and put the focus of the blame on the players.

Interesting that the story is broken by Kev’s 2 best mates in the media just when the heat should be getting put on Kev for dropping 1.05 odds of a finals appearance.

Great way to control the narrative and put the focus of the blame on the players.
True. But to be honest Kev has worked his tail off to get us where we are at present. The team however, has dropped the ball over the last month. Whether that's Kev's fault through poor man management or whether we still have a small core of soft ***** that need to be cleared out is yet to be confirmed.

Kev's heart and soul are invested in this club. Of that there is no doubt. It's his brain that shows cause for concern.

I understand he thought the Tigers would be an 'easier' game and so a good opportunity to blood young Mariner as that area needed the speed that Lee could not offer while Herbie was convalescing. He was caught short though when the team decided to phone it in.

His dud team selections and poor use of the bench are basic essentials that the head coach needs to get right. I think it is plainly obvious now that this is beyond Kev's comprehension. Whether Ikin and DD get Kev a serious mentor as assistant coach, or they begin to look for a replacement for kev is now the priority.

In the meantime we need to identify the two who whinged 'publicly' about Kev's spray and ship them out ASAP. This might also mean we have to ship their close mates too as paying a small group of players who are of the mind that they can simply phone it in when not happy with the head coach is not the way to win a premiership. That sort of entitled attitude wins nothing. I think Billy needs to go as well as he is an obvious 'touchstone' for the argument of conflict of interests and nepotism. If he was consistently giving us 9 out of 10 performances there would be no issue. But in all seriousness he is serviceable at best.

Like you pointed out - if his stats are worse than Paix there is absolutely no excuse for him to remain in first grade while Paix sits it out in Q cup. With this Kev has made a rod for his own back.

absolute shit thing to say!
Kevvie publicly took the blame , although the players really do deserve some too. call him what you want but to make up shit like this just shows what sort of person you are. 🖕

absolute shit thing to say!
Kevvie publicly took the blame , although the players really do deserve some too. call him what you want but to make up shit like this just shows what sort of person you are. 🖕
What did I say? It is just a fortunate distraction. I’m not saying Kev orchestrated it. I haven’t called him anything.

What sort of person is that exactly?

What did I say? It is just a fortunate distraction. I’m not saying Kev orchestrated it. I haven’t called him anything.

What sort of person is that exactly?
come on you've been waiting for something like this to happen so you can jump all over him.
the players should be called out for what's happened it's not just coach and staff that should cop it .
you where hinting at that Kevvie was pushing the blame, if you weren't than i apologise.

come on you've been waiting for something like this to happen so you can jump all over him.
the players should be called out for what's happened it's not just coach and staff that should cop it .
you where hinting at that Kevvie was pushing the blame, if you weren't than i apologise.
Waiting? I’ve been consistent in my criticisms of Kev, and praise where due for that matter, and the things I have consistently pointed out as concerns have been the downfall of our season.

I wasn’t waiting for us the be flogged to the point of dropping from top 4 to missing the finals in 5 weeks just to bag Kev. I was concerned about his coaching even when we were winning.

I didn’t say Kev was pushing the blame but his mates in the media have conveniently made the narrative about the players being soft and complaining rather than why our defence hasn’t improved at all - or why his own son has the most missed tackles in the team, surely Billy’s can’t have an attitude problem. Why is Capewell consistently missing the most tackles per game, Reynolds defence has been rubbish too, even by his standards. These are all guys that are meant to be 100% buying in.

@pagey, how about instead of childish yawn reacts and personal attacks, or accusations of some great agenda, why don’t you give an honest review of this season and contribute to actual discussion?

Waiting? I’ve been consistent in my criticisms of Kev, and praise where due for that matter, and the things I have consistently pointed out as concerns have been the downfall of our season.

I wasn’t waiting for us the be flogged to the point of dropping from top 4 to missing the finals in 5 weeks just to bag Kev. I was concerned about his coaching even when we were winning.

I didn’t say Kev was pushing the blame but his mates in the media have conveniently made the narrative about the players being soft and complaining rather than why our defence hasn’t improved at all - or why his own son has the most missed tackles in the team, surely Billy’s can’t have an attitude problem. Why is Capewell consistently missing the most tackles per game, Reynolds defence has been rubbish too, even by his standards. These are all guys that are meant to be 100% buying in.

I think a fair bit of unbalance has been the team selections. Some of them are plain baffling. Sure we dont know the agenda or whats going on behind the scenes but so many have been against form.

If Webke got called soft he would have ran at the biggest hardest person on the field every time he had the ball. Tunza would of buried his shoulder in every rib cage he had an eyeball on. It's sickening this bs is still going on.

Didn't Tunza get in trouble for giving a team of under 8s or something a foul-mouthed spray a few years back? Any of those kids old enough for first grade yet? At least they'd know how to take criticism...

That's what I thought when I first heard it too. The players absolutely deserved a spray and should accept it, but it also looks like we are back to leaking. In summary a limited coach, soft players and some divisions opening up.

@pagey, how about instead of childish yawn reacts and personal attacks, or accusations of some great agenda, why don’t you give an honest review of this season and contribute to actual discussion?
maybe I just don't care enough ?
maybe I just realise we're still rebuilding and am content with where we're at.
maybe i can't handle people that think criticising everything is constructive.
maybe it's a bit of everything.
either way i have no agenda and am happy to discuss this further, but I think there's more to play out before being to critical.

maybe I just don't care enough ?
maybe I just realise we're still rebuilding and am content with where we're at.
maybe i can't handle people that think criticising everything is constructive.
maybe it's a bit of everything.
either way i have no agenda and am happy to discuss this further, but I think there's more to play out before being to critical.
Fair enough. I’m not very emotionally invested tbf. I know others on here get fairly upset by how things are going. I just find it interesting to analyse and at the moment there seems to be quite a few areas that aren’t being performed very well

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Lurker
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.