/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

200.gif

Nothing left to say really. The blind optimists are welcome to celebrate this season, but I won't be one of them.

All on the coaching staff these last few weeks.
Kev hasn’t managed these players well throughout the season and the origin period. They checked out weeks ago.
The selections of the last few weeks have baffled all of us it seems, but not Kev.
Defensively we have been horrendous.
Reynolds, Haas, Staggs and TMM have all been very underwhelming the last 5 or so rounds.
I can’t see anything improving anytime soon. We need a premier 9 and I don’t know what Walsh will offer a team like ours which is so inconsistent.
Ive got to say I’m very worried about what the future of Reynolds looks like at the club. Concussion, injuries etc.

We will miss the 8 and it’s pathetic to see in the matter of 4 weeks we go from top 4 contention to outside the 8.
Over to you now Kev.

All on the coaching staff these last few weeks.
Kev hasn’t managed these players well throughout the season and the origin period. They checked out weeks ago.
The selections of the last few weeks have baffled all of us it seems, but not Kev.
Defensively we have been horrendous.
Reynolds, Haas, Staggs and TMM have all been very underwhelming the last 5 or so rounds.
I can’t see anything improving anytime soon. We need a premier 9 and I don’t know what Walsh will offer a team like ours which is so inconsistent.
Ive got to say I’m very worried about what the future of Reynolds looks like at the club. Concussion, injuries etc.

We will miss the 8 and it’s pathetic to see in the matter of 4 weeks we go from top 4 contention to outside the 8.
Over to you now Kev.

Don't expect anything of worth from the presser.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.