Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Good run by Segs to set Fifita up too. I was watching him closely tonight and he was running when he could but we weren't getting fast play the balls so the opportunities weren't really there.

The way we won is kind of masking my overall disappointment with our overly conservative approach though. We play terrible when defending leads this year because we play too conservatively and let all their edge forwards, backs and halves have a rest on defense. The offload differential when we play the Eels is always ugly, but tonight was especially poor. I'd give tonight's performance 9/10 for physical game and 3/10 for mental game.

I honestly don’t know who is better out of Fifita or haas.

What I do know is we’re going to have the best players in their positions locked down for the next decade.
As footy players they are pretty even. But Haas pips him all day. Only because of the fact he's easier on the eyes. Fifita has a face only a mother or a Broncs fan could love. Haas on the other hand is simply gorgeous.

As footy players they are pretty even. But Haas pips him all day. Only because of the fact he's easier on the eyes. Fifita has a face only a mother or a Broncs fan could love. Haas on the other hand is simply gorgeous.

Fifita looks older than my dad and I’m 32

Here I am in isolated WA punching the air with glee!!

How bad was the call by Klein? Loose carry, so what. It was a stone cold knockon by parra, ball went back towards our line.

Super happy with the result. Should be a boomer nightshift now ha ha. 12 hours starting at 11 qld time

You have a thing for the big bears don’t you.

Just the type of game you need going into finals and after the close loss last week.

That training we have been putting into this exact scenario has paid off. We have come so far and the fact we have so far to go just shows the potential.

Proud of the boys tonight.

Great post......hahaha
I know, the future is promising. Next year is going to be insane.

We might even make it to week 2 of the finals this year which will be an unarguable improvement from last year. Go Siebs!!!!!!!!!!!

We look great when we offload. We did it once and worked a treat then didn't do it for the rest of the game. We need to get a bit more adventurous with the ball to break the defensive line up a bit then shift it to Fifita with a bit of broken field.

This is the 3rd game in a row fifita has walked though an entire team and made them look silly.

I get it Sign this guy for whatever he wants!!

He’s on a tear and is unstoppable at the moment. Need SoS to utilising him more in the red zone.

Active Now

• bazza
  • Fozz
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
  • levikaden
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Ondi
  • Rookie Alan
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.