Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

As great as this game was tonight it was absolutely diabolical that the game was constantly ‘on the line’ due to blatantly dubious penalties and ‘missed’ knock ons not spotted by the refs.

Is there a clear formal channel that we, as fans, can make official complaints to see this system rooted out? Imagine any company/business/code in the world that allows what appears to be very apparent rules designed to manufacture an outcome.

And they say China/North Korea has kangaroo courts!!!

Could not watch the game as I was at work.

Can anyone give me the highlights? Also, how was O'Sullivan?

To be honest, it was probably his worst game in first grade. Apart from one shank that found touch on the Parra 40, every kick he made found a Parra player on the full. Plus he gave away a stupid penalty in the final 10 of regular time that almost cost us dearly. He's gonna have to be better than that if he wants to keep Dearden or a new recruit out.

Nobody remembers who came 2nd. Premierships are all that matters.

You’re only as good as your last performance... plus, the ***** like 270 years old. Law of averages affords him such luxuries.

His last performance against our current coach was another w. Which makes him 4-0 against seibs
[automerge]1567168586[/automerge]
Bet your house the NRL will try and set up a Souths vs Broncos 5 vs 8 final next Friday fortnight.

I still see it happening, and I’m still confident we’ll get the chocolates

Last edited:
Dearden will be our hb going forward next year, surely.

To be honest, it was probably his worst game in first grade. Apart from one shank that found touch on the Parra 40, every kick he made found a Parra player on the full. Plus he gave away a stupid penalty in the final 10 of regular time that almost cost us dearly. He's gonna have to be better than that if he wants to keep Dearden or a new recruit out.

In attack he was poor but in defence he was very solid.

Could not watch the game as I was at work.

Can anyone give me the highlights? Also, how was O'Sullivan?

He competed for everything. Strong in defence and no fear taking it to the line. I thought he missed a few opportunities to shift the ball but chose to be conservative. Although did feed Fifi well once or twice. Execution was shit with his kicking game and wasn’t smart enough to get the ball out of touch in the second half to relieve some pressure.

Nobody remembers who came 2nd. Premierships are all that matters.

I guess that’s why Wayne is such a fucking legend. Because he has more than anyone else 👹

Props to Darius. If he could give us that every week I could live with him in the team. Klein should get dropped next week.

Fifita was immense to get us in range for Isaako's FG and Isaako may have had a mixed night but his boot was red hot. Not bad for an 'average' kicker.

Gillo's defence was spot on but his hit ups looked very ineffective. Kennedy, Carragon and Lodge were excellent too.

We're building eh.

His last performance against our current coach was another w. Which makes him 4-0 against seibs
[automerge]1567168586[/automerge]

I still see it happening, and I’m still confident we’ll get the chocolates

Not trying to bait you but considering how you rate Seibold’s coaching and the fact you keep pointing out Bennett’s record against him, what makes you so confident we will dust them in the finals?

Cause if there is one thing I do agree with you about is we are not playing great football (still relying on our power game and freakish individuals) and I can’t see us suddenly click especially in a do or die game.

Considering how painful it is to watch our attack a part of me just wants us to get this season over with, regroup, make some tough decisions in the off season and actually hit the ground running in 2020. I can’t see us doing shit until we either fix our spine or get them playing as a better unit

I will actually bite.

I said before this season that a potato could coach this team to the finals, and that’s what I think is going to happen.
Reporting for work.

Also, I’d like to add @broncsgoat that if we bomb out in the first week of finals, a coach with 2seasons has equaled the old GOAT coach with a lesser team.

How do we have a lesser team this year?

Who would you pick from last years team and place them directly into tonight’s team that is no longer available to us.

Last edited:
How do we have a lesser team this year?

Who would you pick from last years team and place them directly into tonight’s team that is no longer available to us.

And we can make it through to the 2nd round of the finals and still have fewer wins this year than last year

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Allo
  • Cavalo
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • Wild Horse
  • bb_gun
  • Rookie Alan
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Spoon
  • Santa
  • Thelmus
  • Fitzy
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncorob
  • Financeguy
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.