[Round 25, 2022] Broncos vs Dragons

Big wind behind us second half.. no excuses

I don't want to go over the top here.

But this has to be a piss take. The last chance to make amends from a 60 and 50 point flogging and get into the finals. And there i genuinly no urgency or energy.

Its the biggest game of the year surely all 17 players are jumping out of their skin but they don't seem to have any gears? A couple guys having a red hot crack and thats it.

Something is definitely going on behind the scenes.

I honestly believe Kevvie thought a player who hasnt played any footy for 4 weeks was going to slot straight back into the side and play like he did for QLD in Origin one. Never going to happen.

The sin bin, the play the ball before the 40-20, 0-4 six agains, 2-3 in the penalties, all good Cummins, you spud.

He's played well in England, but i dont think he can replicate it back in the NRL. Some players, like Field and Lolohea i dont believe could translate their form back to the NRL either. They style of play in their respective teams suits where they are. There is usually a reason why players of their ages havent excelled the same in the NRL.
I mean when Levi played for us last year he looked night and day above Turpin, especially in his speed.

That was a pretty underwhelming half. We were making ground at will in the back end of it, yet still barely looked threatening out of dummy half.

I don't want to go over the top here.

But this has to be a piss take. The last chance to make amends from a 60 and 50 point flogging and get into the finals. And there i genuinly no urgency or energy.

Its the biggest game of the year surely all 17 players are jumping out of their skin but they don't seem to have any gears? A couple guys having a red hot crack and thats it.

Something is definitely going on behind the scenes.
Oates, Flegler and Carrigan are making big metres. They combined on one kick return for about 70m.

did you watch last years finals series, or where you too busy watching sexton?
Yes I did watch it and I recall Adam Reynolds choking a grand final, also yes I was watching some Toby Sexton Highlights and putting him in my dream broncos team

No we didn't lmao

Yes we did.

Being fast doesn't make you a good hooker. There's a reason he was finding himself in reserve grade.

We're making do in that position until Mozer takes over. Then everyone will forget Levi even existed.

Yes I did watch it and I recall Adam Reynolds choking a grand final, also yes I was watching some Toby Sexton Highlights and putting him in my dream broncos team
do you even exist or did someone's pet dog make an account?

With a decent coach - say Robinson, Staggs and Haas would be shredding every opposition

Staggs i think he could, Haas i'm not so sure. He lacks so much the best props have in their arsenal. He's a freak athlete who would compliment the best. He isnt the best but he thinks he is and wants to be paid like he is.

Active Now

• Astro
  • Lostboy
  • Tmac
  • Sproj
  • Behold
  • Broncosgirl
  • Canga
  • Allo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncorob
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • Aldo
  • Tim K
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Rambstien
  • broncsgoat
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.