[Round 25, 2022] Broncos vs Dragons

Very appropriate way for Staggs to finish his season. Now Payne do something too

that 70s show lol GIF by IFC

Capitulated mess......yay season 2022!

This side would be humbled by the baby broncos that beat the tigers back in the early 2000's.

Feel bad for Brendan. On the sidelines all season and thrown into the final game. Doesn’t deserve that moment
He is a beast, the pressure on him in a must win game

feel sorry for him not his fault at all

The side needs a good 9 and 6 and maybe a fullback and will do well, oh and an experienced coach.

Hurts when you basically see half a run on side we let walk with nothing to play for ending our season..

BIRD>STAGGS
HUNT>REYNOLDS
MCCULLOUGH>TURPIN
SUA>RIKI

that's on current form but to be honest the only one i see potentially getting better is Riki he is still very young, staggs is just looking like he is lost out there despite running hard..

Capewell looks like he wouldn't make Qcup starting side somehow after winning a origin series playing out of postion..

With Reynolds not getting any younger, thin stocks at 9 and clearly a lack of resolve and cohesion in the spine,
It's not a good sign..

It's almost unfathomable to see a decline so extreme in a matter of 6 weeks going from very likely contender for a top 4 spot to legitimately a bottom of the ladder quality side Is unprecedented in my memory

Hurts when you basically see half a run on side we let walk with nothing to play for ending our season..

BIRD>STAGGS
HUNT>REYNOLDS
MCCULLOUGH>TURPIN
SUA>RIKI

that's on current form but to be honest the only one i see potentially getting better is Riki he is still very young, staggs is just looking like he is lost out there despite running hard..

Capewell looks like he wouldn't make Qcup starting side somehow after winning a origin series playing out of postion..

With Reynolds not getting any younger, thin stocks at 9 and clearly a lack of resolve and cohesion in the spine,
It's not a good sign..

It's almost unfathomable to see a decline so extreme in a matter of 6 weeks going from very likely contender for a top 4 spot to legitimately a bottom of the ladder quality side Is unprecedented in my memory

Not unprecedented but always because of something rotten behind the scenes.

My wife says Thank God it's over, no more gone completely mental , drunken angry fits in front of the TV. What an another ignominious end to what was such a promising season. I honestly thought this roster had some resolve and belief. I was wrong . Yes we've identified some talent , but again the structure around finding resilient consistent players obviously starts again. I wonder if we should look to Super League for imports for some pommie grit because our depth is not NRL standard and that's about it. If these players won't play for the Coach then we need new players. The Kevolution grew some legs but tripped over itself at the end. The brains trust and you should have plenty of lessons learned this season Kev but show these ***** the door. All you can say now is new hope springs eternal. Go The Broncos 2023. Oh and **** you NRL.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Matheos
  • Bish
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Organix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.