10. Willison
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Mozer
15. Hetherington
17. Taupau
18. Te Kura
I’d feel a lot more confident going to the game if that was the final list.

You know what I would like to see is:

2. Cobbo
16. Karapani
3. Staggs
4. Mariner
5. Arthars
6. Rogers
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Willison
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Carrigan

14. Mozer
15. Hetherington
17. Taupau
18. Te Kura
I totally agree with you there, Cobbo's chance to make up and show what he truely has. Big Ben definitely deserves another shot as well, he was really good on his debut run.

Still without Haas, Walsh and Mam, this is a lot of firepower out. Cobbo also coming back from a significant time out and Sailor has been a handbrake all season.

Remember when people were calling for Sailor to replace Reynolds :rofl

You gotta love standing around in a huge line because the Stadium staff can't be fucked opening the gates

You gotta love standing around in a huge line because the Stadium staff can't be fucked opening the gates
Yeah I am still outside gate A 6.50 and still locked. Muppets!

I don’t understand how we are such short priced favourites
Who keeps betting on us?
I’ll be stoked if we can actually win

Yeah I am still outside gate A 6.50 and still locked. Muppets!

Glad I decided to come straight from work... Those at the back of the line won't get in by kickoff at this rate.

Glad I decided to come straight from work... Those at the back of the line won't get in by kickoff at this rate.
Some sort of announcement would be good. When we got here there was an incident in Castlemaine St, lots of Fire trucks so maybe something is up

Some sort of announcement would be good. When we got here there was an incident in Castlemaine St, lots of Fire trucks so maybe something is up
I'm outside gate D.

The just keep thanking us for our patience, get our tickets ready because the gates will be opening soon.

They've been doing this for 10 - 15 minutes

Gates are supposed open at 6:30.

First time I've seen lines this bad

Want to see one Broncos game this year live, looking for tickets for the Dolphins game and that looks busy.. might be better going to the last game v Storm

If we were playing Cobbo on the wing, why wouldn't we have put him back with Staggs on the right?

We have a real knack of being flat after a bye so let’s see if that continues tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • KevieBurnerAccount
  • broncos4life
  • LittleDavey
  • Bucking Beads
  • Porthoz
  • Tmac
  • FACTHUNT
  • Johnny92
  • TimWhatley
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.