Round 25 Discussion

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Well the Pearce v Cronk comparison wasn't ridiculous after all, he's literally won this for them.

I'll take Hunt over either of them, Barba over Roberts ... and Gillett over Cordner

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Welp, if the Titans win tomorrow, our fate is entirely in our own hands.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
This guy is a talent. He'll be a star one day..

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
I'll take Hunt over either of them, Barba over Roberts ... and Gillett over Cordner

LOL...Barba over Roberts, yeah no shit. Roberts is winning lotto type lucky to be even playing in the NRL.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
@Broncoman is all smiles tonight.

I'm going to have a great nights sleep I can guarantee that it was a great win by the Roosters tonight. Was great to see Pearce making a difference and being one of the lynchpins towards the win.

Gotcha Porthoz

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012

Cordner looks a lot better at times as he plays in a team with a good angle running attack when they're inside the 20. A double-pump flat pass from Maloney or Pearce and he goes through 8/10. Gillett usually comes up with more 'fluke' try options as our attack falls apart pretty quick at times.

Hopefully we can build on his combination he's shown with Hodges, Hunt and Barba this year and stop his crabbing when he gets the ball flat-footed. It worked once against Benji and Pettybourne vs the Tigers (2012? or only last year?). He's a weapon and needs to be running lines all day or throwing some cut-out passes that we know he can do. He occasionally drops them (e.g. SOO) but he's getting better at that

Obviously I still prefer Matty. He has so much more skill for one

and two, He's also my rugby league man-crush

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Can't see Titans winning this but I just hope they can contain the damage and limit the Warriors for and against.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Looks like Warriors are taking on the clock.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Zillman is a fucking disgrace, you can tell the bloke played for the raiders...

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Titans are just getting totally dominated in every way.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Harry Sack
  • Maroon4life
  • Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  • bert_lifts
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KickHaas
  • winslow_wong
  • kman
  • thenry
  • bazza
  • Scorchie
  • Robboi_321
  • Waynesaurus
  • BroncosMan
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.