Round 25 Discussion

Great last few minutes in the ISC. Both teams would probably beat the Tits at the moment.

Panthers lead 16-6.

Warriors better be worried next week...

How the Warriors didn't overtake us is quite unbelievable the Titans were that bad. They need to get a backline together they've got some top forwards but no backs to work with, just like Cronulla did in 2008.

There's still one more round. We are pretty much on even For and Against. We can beat the Storm and still not make it.

I think if we beat storm then the warriors would knock out Melbourne rather then us. All depending on the cowboys and bulldogs games ect.

Best possible scenario, we beat Melbourne, Raiders beat Eels, Panthers beat Warriors. Would put us through on 7th.

If we're talking absolute hypothetical, if we belt Melbourne, (by 12) and Panthers hammer Warriors (by 24), we could hop into 6th at the Warriors expense. To get any higher, we need Cowboys to choke against Cronulla, then Manly (though the latter is a definite possibility). Any of these scenarios is pretty far fetched though.

I think if we beat storm then the warriors would knock out Melbourne rather then us. All depending on the cowboys and bulldogs games ect.

We wouldn't be knocked out if we beat Melbourne.

Our for and against would take us above Melbourne, Warriors would just overtake us if they win big but we would still remain in the 8.

Last edited:
22-6 to Panthers.

Sea Eagles have gone down hill, haven't they?

24-12 to Panthers

17 minutes left.

25-18 to Panthers

6 minutes left.

Manly win in the dying minutes of the game.

26-25.

Choke.

Soward screaming like a little girl out there.

Warriors telling it how it is..

16326_10152665633516763_8680359334147524927_n.jpg

I know some of you will hate it, but let's get behind the Panthers and Raiders!

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.