Round 25 Discussion

Is this real life? Haven't been able to tune in.

Stats look like Cowboys have had massive possession, and not that many errors. What gives?

The Sharks defense has been frustrating them IMO.

It's been desperate and good to see.

Plus their discipline hasn't been great. Gifting Sharks good field position with silly penalties.

Last edited:
The Sharks defense has been frustrating them IMO.

It's been desperate and good to see.

Thanks. JT has been in fine form lately, so they must be turning up to keep the score line level.

On one hand, if the Cowboys win, that's a perfect round for me. If they lose though, we could potentially move up on the ladder (assuming we beat Melbourne, however unlikely).

Lui may have scored. They are checking to make sure he kept hold of the ball. It was sent up as a try.

No try.

He dropped it.

Sharks hold on..

Right decision by the referees.

Now the Sharks have a penalty.

I bet plenty of Cowboys fans had their heart in their throat at that moment.

Holmes nearly scores in the corner, but Cowboys shut it down and Holmes throws a forward pass trying to throw it back before going over the sideline.

Taumalolo may have scored.

It's going upstairs. Sent up as a try.

Surely that's a penalty to Sharks for Lui tackling a player going for the ball...

Try. Because of lack of evidence to suggest otherwise.

But I thought Sharks had a case for Lui taking a player off the ball. I thought Lui could have pulled out..

That's unlucky for the Sharks.

I'm fine with that call because that's what the system is intended for but gee didn't Gordon do well in that circumstance? Really hope they (Cronulla) hit back here.

Smart play by JT.

Should be the game.

Cronulla have been very brave this evening. Plenty of good performances from them particularly from Gordon & Heighno.

Wow, what a bizarre play from the kick off.

5 minutes left and Thurston nails a field goal.

And that short kick off, that was bizarre!

Feki scores.

Game back on.

I'd love to have our games reffed like this. Lightning fast play the balls.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.