Round 25 Discussion

Hmm..... Minor Premiers but we're outclassed on their own turf last weekend. It's going to be an interesting September.

I had $100 on the chooks at $6 to win the minor premiership before rnd .
Time for a shower after cheering them on.

How's the commentators pretty much ignoring that cannon ball tackle from latrell. They didn't even show a replay of it after the penalty was blown but to me it looked really really nasty to the point I'd imagine the match review committee would pick it up. But because he's everyones favourite and the commentators new pin up boy it gets ignored. Guarenteed if that was moose or someone they'd be blowing up.

Anyone else hoping the Sharks win by 100 points so the NRL have to take the minor premiership shield off the Roosters?
I hope they do.

Anyone else hoping the Sharks win by 100 points so the NRL have to take the minor premiership shield off the Roosters?
I hope they do.

this would be funny as ...

on another note if the Sharks lose by 27 and we win by 33 then we leap frog them into 4th :P and then the look on Rothfields face would be priceless

Last edited:
I hope they do.

That would be great. However, the highest margin in NRL history is 91-6 (St G over Canterbury 1935) so I think they are safe. In the modern era Parra beat Cronulla 74-4 in 2003.

So it looks like it will be a 45k plus crowd today?

That would be great. However, the highest margin in NRL history is 91-6 (St G over Canterbury 1935) so I think they are safe. In the modern era Parra beat Cronulla 74-4 in 2003.
We also beat Newcastle 71-6 back in 06.

I just want to see the Roosters having to hand back the shield. Miracles happen. Bring on 100 points.

this would be funny as ...

on another note if the Sharks lose by 27 and we win by 33 then we leap frog them into 4th :P and then the look on Rothfields face would be priceless
Or the Sharks lose by 60 and we win.

So I either want the Sharks to win by 100 or lose by 60.

That was such an exciting time, felt like that season could be anything again afterwards. Or at least it should have felt like that, I can't remember now.

And then injury shit started to happen soon after. Hodges for a long time, Hunt, Berrigan, Tate, Lockyer. Possibly others?

Last edited:

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mustafur
  • leon.bott
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.